The Relegation Battle

The Relegation Battle  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Absolutely bizarre behaviour by the Hamilton lads here. There are basically 3 or 4 of you who do your team no favours whatsoever. You’re probably proud of that of course. Here’s hoping the Tic give you half a dozen tomorrow.

PrestigiousBlindKissingbug-max-1mb.gif

Spell better, troll less, covet Happyhuns crown less and be more RESPECTFUL.
*beige
Tube

I show opposition fans on this site the same respect they show me.

For a grand majority of them that is none.

So will you politely piss off, please and thank you.

33 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Hamilton lads 

image.png.dd3b0f08263f4e0db49f201c8bc6db1f.png

There are basically 3 or 4 of you who do your team no favours whatsoever. 

image.png.5ac300f701d8e22a0abedf50017d63dd.png

You’re probably proud of that of course. 

image.png.c98a9bb04a5ad73d6b4c3826f4260b12.png

the Tic

image.png.57dd785c18e973a27717e828abf23823.png

Here’s hoping the Tic give you half a dozen tomorrow.

image.png.78963aaafa2b4c269a767f2900674298.png

image.png

41 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Absolutely bizarre behaviour by the Hamilton lads here. There are basically 3 or 4 of you who do your team no favours whatsoever. You’re probably proud of that of course. Here’s hoping the Tic give you half a dozen tomorrow.

3 or 4 is better than the Dundee ratio tbh. Can Honestly say there is only one Dundee fan on here who isn't a complete reprobate (Hint- Has a passion for Irn Bru). You are all thick as pig shit and think your club should be challenging for top 6 with Players like Moussa and a shite *** tv pundit for a manager. The obsession level Dundee posters have for Hamilton on here is embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

3 or 4 is better than the Dundee ratio tbh. Can Honestly say there is only one Dundee fan on here who isn't a complete reprobate (Hint- Has a passion for Irn Bru). You are all thick as pig shit and think your club should be challenging for top 6 with Players like Moussa and a shite *** tv pundit for a manager. The obsession level Dundee poster have for Hamilton is embarrassing.

WHAT??? You wouldn't prefer to have a pish GD and less games to play??? 

Madness Scotty. Absolute madness.

4 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

3 or 4 is better than the Dundee ratio tbh. Can Honestly say there is only one Dundee fan on here who isn't a complete reprobate (Hint- Has a passion for Irn Bru). You are all thick as pig shit and think your club should be challenging for top 6 with Players like Moussa and a shite *** tv pundit for a manager. The obsession level Dundee posters have for Hamilton on here is embarrassing.

Btw this will be liked tomorrow.

Just confirmation for Fifespud. 

I'm just looking forward to coming on here tomorrow after we inevitably get beat by Celtic and the Dundee fans will be wanking themselves silly despite us still being above them with a better goal difference.

All about the Accies.

Given your clear hatred for Dundee fans on a forum, it's strange that you would label said Dundee fans the obsessed ones.

Anyway, like I've already said, the last few pages of this thread have been unbearably tedious.

16 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

I show opposition fans on this site the same respect they show me.

For a grand majority of them that is none.

So will you politely piss off, please and thank you.

I will take my leave , Ta.  From the username I think you can gather I've no representation here.

Just wanted to check-in on my in-laws team Dundee and found you peddling your usual patter.

Try to be associated more with interaction and productivity and less with being a dedicated WUM, eh.

2 minutes ago, ValencianKillie said:

I will take my leave , Ta.  From the username I think you can gather I've no representation here.

Just wanted to check-in on my in-laws team Dundee and found you peddling your usual patter.

Try to be associated more with interaction and productivity and less with being a dedicated WUM, eh.

If I was as dedicated to being a WUM as you're making out to be I would have a Negative Rep. 

Not the case.

Thanks for trying.

Archived