Ally Love

Wait, so you’re criticising Dunfermline for identifying a problem and rectifying it? 

Where as you’ll continue to praise Clyde for paying a racist to play for their club? 

So not only are Clyde fans utter vermin they are also thick as f**k.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chairman John Yorkston - "anyone who is found guilty of racially abusing players or other fans will face being banned”

On the other hand, at Clyde anyone found guilty of racial abuse will be rewarded by the club financially and treated as a hero by many of the fans. I’m genuinely astonished that you can’t see the difference. 
Without exaggerating, Clyde football club and their entire fan base are the the scum of the earth. Much, much worse than the Old Firm. 

For anybody to make out they know the entire fan base of a football club only proves what a knucklehead you are.
When you get to know the entire fan base of your own club including the racists come back and enlighten us but for now go play in the traffic.

Wait, so you’re criticising Dunfermline for identifying a problem and rectifying it? 
Where as you’ll continue to praise Clyde for paying a racist to play for their club? 
So not only are Clyde fans utter vermin they are also thick as f**k.
I'm glad you admit that Dunfermline had a racism problem.

On the other hand, at Clyde anyone found guilty of racial abuse will be rewarded by the club financially and treated as a hero by many of the fans. I’m genuinely astonished that you can’t see the difference.  Without exaggerating, Clyde football club and their entire fan base are the the scum of the earth. Much, much worse than the Old Firm. 

[\quote]

Any evidence of love being treated as a hero or defended by our fans would be good to see.

People have cast doubt over the allegations, nobody has said what he is alleged to have said is at all acceptable.

I’m not really sure why Clyde seem to have you frothing at the mouth so frequently but I think you probably need therapy.

19 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I'm glad you admit that Dunfermline had a racism problem.

What a horrible thing to post. You’re genuinely happy that racism can be an issue in Scotland? You’re one seriously warped individual. 

I’ve taken a screenshot of the above post and forwarded it to Police Scotland. 

28 minutes ago, David W said:

He's on the windup you bunch of internet illiterate muppets :lol:

Other favourite topics include Hillsborough and Heysel.

Oh for... Couldn't you just have let it go on a bit!

What a horrible thing to post. You’re genuinely happy that racism can be an issue in Scotland? You’re one seriously warped individual. 
I’ve taken a screenshot of the above post and forwarded it to Police Scotland. 
Just hand it to the anti-racist unit at the next game.

I'm afraid that your comments are somewhat unwarranted, If your perceive that there is widespread racism at our beloved Bully Wee then no doubt we would have heard some backlash from our current players Steve Kipre and Smart Osolador and former players in Marvin Andrews, Kiram Kerkar, Freddy Boniface, Evanglino Veulentim, Romauld Bouadji, and Sammy Kola Okkiolu as what happened at Hearts with Concalves......... thought not. Into the bargain Love signed for us on the 1st Jan, offence happened on the 2nd Jan and has been rightly dealt with and no doubt the club will ensure that there is further action in terms of addressing "his" issues. There is no underlying culture of racism at this club, so I would suggest therefore that you concentrate on your own beloved club of whom have had a similar problems to ours in relation to financial difficulties and entering into a CVA to the detriment of your football status within a higher league standing. This did not happen at one of the "Old Firm" teams you mentioned as they are now a new entity and shafted all their creditors into the bargain, and still think they are the victims!! Not a particular good role model for reference purposes 
Somewhat disappointed in your standpoint as being fans of the "non-establishment teams", we  did throw a few sheckles into your teams fighting fund and to the Mary Leishman foundation...... Anyway no doubt you'll enlighten us on any other topical matters 

^^^

We're not racist, we've had black players before!!!

To be honest, I seriously think it is ridiculous to brand a club and it's supporters racist because a player who was playing his first ever game for the club was racially abusing his opponent.

There is only one person responsible and that is Ally Love.

I don't think many Clyde fans are defending him.

Quite rightly so.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived