Ally Love

Racism in football should always be challenged as it should be outside football stadiums.

However, to claim a few incidents show that racism is a major problem in Scottish football is nonsense. If anything it is less of a problem in football than society at large.

I cannot recall hearing any racist comments at football for decades.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Racism in football should always be challenged as it should be outside football stadiums.

However, to claim a few incidents show that racism is a major problem in Scottish football is nonsense. If anything it is less of a problem in football than society at large.

Only racial comments I have ever heard of are from the mhanky 2 from glesga.

Sectarianism is a far bigger problem yet the media seem to conveniently ignore that most of the time.

I'm nothing so lukewarm and contemporary, Craig, my sweetheart.

If you'd kept up, you'd know I was just a straightforward Nazi. I mean, who else bumps their gums about the virtue of due process these days?

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Still the Clyde fans are jumping to his defence. Out of interest, what is it about racism that Clyde fans love so much? 

They are genuinely the most disgusting club on the planet. Far, far worse than the Old Firm. 

I'm afraid that your comments are somewhat unwarranted, If your perceive that there is widespread racism at our beloved Bully Wee then no doubt we would have heard some backlash from our current players Steve Kipre and Smart Osolador and former players in Marvin Andrews, Kiram Kerkar, Freddy Boniface, Evanglino Veulentim, Romauld Bouadji, and Sammy Kola Okkiolu as what happened at Hearts with Concalves......... thought not. Into the bargain Love signed for us on the 1st Jan, offence happened on the 2nd Jan and has been rightly dealt with and no doubt the club will ensure that there is further action in terms of addressing "his" issues. There is no underlying culture of racism at this club, so I would suggest therefore that you concentrate on your own beloved club of whom have had a similar problems to ours in relation to financial difficulties and entering into a CVA to the detriment of your football status within a higher league standing. This did not happen at one of the "Old Firm" teams you mentioned as they are now a new entity and shafted all their creditors into the bargain, and still think they are the victims!! Not a particular good role model for reference purposes 

Somewhat disappointed in your standpoint as being fans of the "non-establishment teams", we  did throw a few sheckles into your teams fighting fund and to the Mary Leishman foundation...... Anyway no doubt you'll enlighten us on any other topical matters 

It's not enough for the club to be not racist, they need to be anti racist.

By saying nothing the club is treating this in the same way as as any other disciplinary incident therefore acting like racism is just part of the game. They have bottled it and are hoping it just goes away.

Clyde fans should be putting pressure on the board over this. The silence on all fronts is shameful.

Still the Clyde fans are jumping to his defence. Out of interest, what is it about racism that Clyde fans love so much?  They are genuinely the most disgusting club on the planet. Far, far worse than the Old Firm.   

You support Dunfermline Athletic? Can you show me your posts condemning this incident earlier this year?   

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/15807704.Pars_fan_fined_for_making_racist_gestures_at_Falkirk_player/

I'd say that if we didn't publish a statement of leftist appeasement disavowing racism then the public would be entitled to think of Clyde, and all its supporters, as racists. That'd be the irresistibly intelligent conclusion anyway.

36 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

You support Dunfermline Athletic? Can you show me your posts condemning this incident earlier this year?   

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/15807704.Pars_fan_fined_for_making_racist_gestures_at_Falkirk_player/

The  fan in question was rightly banned for life by the football club.

Love is still employed by Clyde. 

Every Clyde fan who continues to attend games while he is still employed by the club is an apologist for racism. 

The  fan in question was rightly banned for life by the football club.
Love is still employed by Clyde. 
Every Clyde fan who continues to attend games while he is still employed by the club is an apologist for racism. 
Looks like Dunfermline fans have a historical problem with racism.

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Police_action_on_Saturday_incident&ID=6360

Chairman John Yorkston - "anyone who is found guilty of racially abusing players or other fans will face being banned”

On the other hand, at Clyde anyone found guilty of racial abuse will be rewarded by the club financially and treated as a hero by many of the fans. I’m genuinely astonished that you can’t see the difference. 

Without exaggerating, Clyde football club and their entire fan base are the the scum of the earth. Much, much worse than the Old Firm. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

On the other hand, at Clyde anyone found guilty of racial abuse will be rewarded by the club financially and treated as a hero by many of the fans. I’m genuinely astonished that you can’t see the difference. 

Without exaggerating, Clyde football club and their entire fan base are the the scum of the earth. Much, much worse than the Old Firm. 

Are you okay, hon? You seem really, really upset about all this. Sending all of my love your way x x

6 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Are you okay, hon? You seem really, really upset about all this. Sending all of my love your way x x

Mocking someone for having the audacity it outraged by racism.  That is honestly one of the most vile posts I’ve ever seen on this forum. 

How many Clyde fans have been convicted of racist abuse?

None!

Name a club with such a racism problem that they need to carry out an inteligence led anti-racism operation over a period of weeks involving plain clothes policemen?

Dunfermline Athletic

Of the two clubs, which fans should be described as scum of the earth?

Dunfermline Athletic!!!

Archived