Urinal Game

The Ferguson era is at an end, I don't see them making any real progress until they have a new manager, especially as Chelsea are now streets ahead of everyone in England.

717148[/snapback]

I agree - Man U are clearly the second best side in the country, but that's not good enough for them (quite understandably).

The thing is, they arent doing much worse now than they did when they won all their championships, its just that Chelsea have set new standards, which is making them look bad in comparison.

A few of their better players are just ageing.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When England played Slovakia in Bratislavia in qualifying for Euro 2004, John Motson said something like "it's strange they are hosting the game in this rundown stadium instead of at the National Stadium in the capital, Prague" <_<

Yes. 

Would you like to suggest an alternative as the second best side in the country?  :huh:

717173[/snapback]

Arsenal are the 2nd best side in the county. They are struggling at the moment without half their team & dont have the money to spent on players that Man U do let alone Chelsea.

What are you basing Man U's claim on?

& dont have the money to spent on players that Man U do let alone Chelsea.

717178[/snapback]

And that's why they are not the second best team in England at the moment...........

Arsenal are the 2nd best side in the county. They are struggling at the moment without half their team & dont have the money to spent on players that Man U do let alone Chelsea.

What are you basing Man U's claim on?

717178[/snapback]

Man U also had Saha, Wes Brown, Fortune, Neville, Heinze, Keane, Richardson and Rooney out tonight - 4 of which would definitely be in their first XI.

I think losing Vieira is a huge blow to Arsenal - they haven't really replaced him. Squad is too light on numbers and too reliant on Henry. On their day a very good side.

I would bet a lot of money Man Utd are second in the league this year, which will confirm them as the second best team.

Bizarrely, I thought Fletcher was excellent in the 2nd half. The only player to show any real urgency until J Spark came on.

Incidentally, when will the wee ginger learn to tackle properly <_<

Bizarrely, I thought Fletcher was excellent in the 2nd half. The only player to show any real urgency until J Spark came on.

Incidentally, when will the wee ginger learn to tackle properly <_<

717252[/snapback]

Fletch was one of the better players on the field tonight, although he was playing a little deeper than I like to see him play :unsure:

Fletch was one of the better players on the field tonight, although he was playing a little deeper than I like to see him play :unsure:

717260[/snapback]

To be fair, he had to do that given Smith is so utterly dreadful.

To be fair, he had to do that given Smith is so utterly dreadful.

717263[/snapback]

I felt a bit sorry for Smith - he looks totally lost in central midfield.

Shows both how weak their squad is in midfield and how pig-headed Ferguson is that he continues to persist with him there.

He was appalling though. Scholes wasn't much better. It's about ime he started getting penalised for those snidey tackles he puts in 3 or 4 times a game usually.

Paul Scholes looks like God stopped caring, he is a vile little man and shoudl be spat on accordingly, as should the rest of those horrid, horrid men.

Good to see Arsenal doing well, but its a bit crap being part of a one man team (ie, Henry), but what a goal! OOOFT!

When I saw the title of this thread I expected it to be a link to the daft web quiz thing about urinal etiquette - you know the kind of questions like "you go into the gents and of the 5 urinals 1 and 4 are in use - which should you use?"

DOH! :D

AT

• 1 month later...

Archived