Pro Eve 5

Guest Gazza, Legend

I think the whole idea behind pro evo 5 is to make it more life like, where before you could take on a whole team with one guy, now you need to spend time passing it around and creating chances by waiting for the perfect moment.

My first impressions were slightly negative but after many a 'memorial' match vs my bro my concerns have gone and I am in love with it <_<

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronaldinho is amazing. Part of my game is skinning folk and if you can use him effectively you can make a barrel load of chances.

Just ashame I miss the majority of chances :lol:

Spanky some of them things never happen for me. i.e when i press the square button i always shoot straight away, just never on target :(

Must be a glitch in ur game

Guest Spanky Rodriguez
Ronaldinho is amazing. Part of my game is skinning folk and if you can use him effectively you can make a barrel load of chances.

Just ashame I miss the majority of chances  :lol:

Spanky some of them things never happen for me. i.e when i press the square button i always shoot straight away, just never on target :(

Must be a glitch in ur game

725663[/snapback]

Played a couple of games last night after i got back from the football and won both of them. Won the first game 2-1 with Fernando Torres (my first signing) scoring both my goals. Then Ronaldinho came good in the 2nd game and won me a penalty in the last minute which Eto'o scored :) .

Just got the PC version today, and played online...

Looks like I am the jammiest c*nt alive at this.

Played 4 online...

1) Holland v Itlay

scored within 2 mins, the boy not defending a header - perhaps my only shot on target? The other 88 mins was merciless pressure on my goal, how he failed to score is beyond me.

- next three were against the same guy -

2) Austria v Greece

draw with me having 2 shots all game. Took him in penalties, didn't mean to choose Austria btw.

3) Newcastle v Ajax

had one shot, a freekick and a jammy near post header. He hit the post 3 times. Won it 1-0.

3) Sunderland v Ajax

choose sunderland by accident, and by god were they poor, I don't remember getting out of my half, while he hit the post 4 times, crossbar twice AND missed a penalty! In between that was numerous last ditch slide tackles that you would of bet your house on to be a penalty! Finished 0-0 (although you can imagine from my description both our surprise!) Would you believe it, won on penalties again!

I am the jammiest man alive, just a shame it doesn't extend to women! :lol:

If anyone is up for some online fun (not sure what the craic is with PC/PS2/Xbox playing against each other though) gimme a shout sometime...

w00t!

PES5 rocks!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got the full editing of strips, players etc. on their memory card for the PS2 and would copy it for me if I sent a memory card? I got it off my mate for the last one but nobody I know has the new one.

Guest g_m_f_c_1874_g_m_f_c

The 2 Ronaldos can both do it. I'm not sure if there is anyone else

Only other one i know that can do it is Ibrahimivic :)

Has anyone got the full editing of strips, players etc. on their memory card for the PS2 and would copy it for me if I sent a memory card? I got it off my mate for the last one but nobody I know has the new one.

I bought a Max drive just for this game and its fucked up my memory card :( Cant save to it, cant load of it, cant even send my saves to another memory card :(

Pesfan.com have removed the option files, but my mate has them so if anyone wants it pm me with your e-mail.

I'll have it either tomorrow or tuesday.

Anyone who fancies playing me online on Christmas day drop me a line as well.

Guest SaintGareth

This game makes no sense. We have just completed a season in the master league, we finished 1st, payed the players annual wages and had a bit left over to spend. We bought 3 players in pre season then it asks us for the players annual wages again? This leads to game over. What a load of pish. :rolleyes:

Anyone else prefer Pro Ev 4? I used to play it quite a lot but just can't get into playing this one. I just get pissed off with the constant soft fouls that are given and the players are so slow at turning, ever Ronaldinho. (seen Mark Yardley turn quicker) :o

Ah well, bugger it. ;)

I bought it for the xbox the other day Filthymack - if you want a game - my gamertag is derthbolls if you want to add me, the only thing is im on 360 and not original xbox, but it should work okay (the game works anyway).

I bought it for the xbox the other day Filthymack - if you want a game - my gamertag is derthbolls if you want to add me, the only thing is im on 360 and not original xbox, but it should work okay (the game works anyway).

I'll add you MarreZ. It does work OK, am on the 360 an' all. ;) i've only played 5 games online, other players just reject games all the time though because they're obviously waiting pals or whatever.

I notice now on your other thread you've got the same games too. I've not gone online with Perfect Dark Zero (might do so in a minute) cause am pish at first person shooters but I'd fancy fgiving the co-op mode a whirl. Providing you're mince an' all. :lol:;)

I'll add you MarreZ. It does work OK, am on the 360 an' all. ;) i've only played 5 games online, other players just reject games all the time though because they're obviously waiting pals or whatever.

I notice now on your other thread you've got the same games too. I've not gone online with Perfect Dark Zero (might do so in a minute) cause am pish at first person shooters but I'd fancy fgiving the co-op mode a whirl. Providing you're mince an' all. :lol:;)

I am mince :D

Used to pc controls for FPS', so ive only done the first 2 levels, i got fifa 2006 yesteday too, its pretty rubbish - but at 35 quid it almost seemed like a budget game :lol:

ill go online once this dance fever pish has finished on bbc one and i can claim the tv back.

Archived