Pro Eve 5

Guest Twynholm

Pro Evo 5 rules, got it the day it came out. brilliant game. shame i am useless at it and can only win 1 in every 3 or 4 games on 4 stars!

edited to add- eto'o rules on it!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pro Evo 5 rules, got it the day it came out. brilliant game. shame i am useless at it and can only win 1 in every 3 or 4 games on 4 stars!

edited to add- eto'o rules on it!

i was playing fifa 06 on the 360 earlier for an hour online, then switched to pro evo, totally lost my evo rythm with the buttons being the wrong way round, harumph. got beat 1-0 on live :(

i was playing fifa 06 on the 360 earlier for an hour online, then switched to pro evo, totally lost my evo rythm with the buttons being the wrong way round, harumph. got beat 1-0 on live :(

does no one else have it on xbox - im desperate for a game with someone :unsure:

Anyone else prefer Pro Ev 4? I used to play it quite a lot but just can't get into playing this one. I just get pissed off with the constant soft fouls that are given and the players are so slow at turning, ever Ronaldinho. (seen Mark Yardley turn quicker) :o

Keep playing it. I was like that at the start, now I gub everyone :D

Finally beginning to get better at this.

Still find it hard to score when going through but am putting away a lot more chances than I used to. My problem is that I often have a lot of chances then the opposition scores on a rare attack. I've learned to track back and getting the whole team to work hard pays dividends.

I love it when I'm playing one of my mates and they've got the ball and you can see someone running into space and they're about to hit the 'triangle' button when I move in to make a crucial interception. They're pissed off because they were sure that they'd have a man running through. Sweet. :D

I usually go Holland 3-4-3 and use Kuyt and Robben on the wings. I've found that it makes a difference if you get them to come back and put pressure on the opposition's midfield when they have the ball. If they can do that then it leaves the midfielders to track players breaking forward. When attacking through balls down the wings is very effective, epecially if the opposition is playing 3 at the back.

Christ that sounds sad. I'm well and truly addicted.

The reason they've taken out the fans is because of slow down apparently. It is weird how you see them at set pieces and cut scenes all the time.

It also never rains in the Master league anymore for some reason. What was the point in adding snow if am never going to see it in the Master League. :blink:

It also appears that, although signed in to xbox live, when someone sends you a message you've no way of knowing until you're back on the 360 dashboard. So we'll match up online again Marrez. ;)

It's taken me up until now to become adept at 6 stars, a marked hike in the difficulty level this time round i think. Sign Berbatov, he's doing the business for me. ;)

Guest Twynholm

you should all flog your ps2 and version, get an xbox so we can have a league, just dont play staggie mack, i think he's hacked his copy so i cant score against him :lol:

No :P

i have this game oon ps2 but i recently got a xbox 360 and was wantin this. i was oon a site and the front cover is totally different compared to the ps2 cover with terry and henry but with a site im oon its drogba and henry. is this any different this game

Guest Ayr United FC

I transferred Francis Jeffers to Rangers using Register player in the Edit menu and he scored the winner against Arsenal in the Konami cup final :o

i have this game oon ps2 but i recently got a xbox 360 and was wantin this. i was oon a site and the front cover is totally different compared to the ps2 cover with terry and henry but with a site im oon its drogba and henry. is this any different this game

Kyle, I would guess not, for the fact that on the main menu Henry, Terry and Drogba are shown.

I don't know the difference between the XBox version and the PS2 version, but the generally accepted opinion is that the PC version is the best. That said, it is miles ahead of FIFA06 which was as pants as a pair of pants on pants day.

Archived