Save Me

DigOutYourSoul

Where did you lads get this from? Had a look on my cable box and Kodi etc but cant find any links for it

It just got released on Sky on Wednesday night. They done a Netflix style release the whole series on their box set style service. Don't think it's on Kodi yet.

It just got released on Sky on Wednesday night. They done a Netflix style release the whole series on their box set style service. Don't think it's on Kodi yet.
Cheers mate. Got Virgin, not Sky. Might have a look to see if its on the torrents sites

8 hours ago, Biscuits said:

Just finished it. Very, very good.

Lennie James and Stephen Graham are fantastic.

It is excellent, I didn't realise that Lennie James had written it as well as starring in it . There isn't  a duff performance in it.  Stephen Graham is always excellent but was particularly outstanding in this.  Kerry Godliman stood out too.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched this over the past week. Thought Suranne Jones' character was fairly unconvincing as a distraught and concerned mother, in as much as way character was written as her acting. Lennie James but especially Stephen Graham were excellent though. The latter was really, really good.

Spoiler

Was the girl Nelly was bidding on Jody, or the girl he rescued?

Watched this over the past week. Thought Suranne Jones' character was fairly unconvincing as a distraught and concerned mother, in as much as way character was written as her acting. Lennie James but especially Stephen Graham were excellent though. The latter was really, really good.
Spoiler Was the girl Nelly was bidding on Jody, or the girl he rescued?

I think it was Jody as they spoke about her being famous and on the tv. Might be wrong tho.

That whole scene just creeped me the f**k out. Surely things like that don’t actually happen?

14 hours ago, Biscuits said:

I think it was Jody as they spoke about her being famous and on the tv. Might be wrong tho.

He assumed it was Jody he was bidding for because her trail seemed to lead to there, and it had been said it was a coloured girl who was up for auction.

It was enjoyable enough but a bit flawed, Lenny James cried a fair bit but was very good generally, loved what they did with the Stephen Graham character, 

The mum getting pissed up and doing karaoke was a bit silly, just not going to happen and was a bit too smiley for the mother of an abducted child to be believed.

Overall the characters were very good though and as mentioned earlier the background stuff added to the atmosphere of the series, the touchdown Sikhs my favourite.

Good series but just kept thinking at the end,why the hell didn't they ring the police? 

Very gripping and gritty. Got hooked and watched all episodes last week.
Thought the ending was a bit shyte.

After the intense drama of the failed attempt at getting the daughter back, I found it a bit odd that they carried on about their business as if nothing ever happened.

Archived