BBC bias

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

You need to go and seek help, very quickly. I’m led to believe that “mental health issues” are the latest big thing. Against this background no doubt there will be services available for the likes of you. Good luck.

You need to open your eyes

The worst thing about that Glen Minter post is: "I'm led to believe that "mental health issues" are the latest big thing."

What a genuinely shitty, repulsive individual you must be to type that up, read it back, and then decide to post it. 

The worst thing about that Glen Minter post is: "I'm led to believe that "mental health issues" are the latest big thing."
What a genuinely shitty, repulsive individual you must be to type that up, read it back, and then decide to post it. 

IMG_7225.jpg

24 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

You need to go and seek help, very quickly. I’m led to believe that “mental health issues” are the latest big thing. Against this background no doubt there will be services available for the likes of you. Good luck.

:lol:

This is deluded.
No one is white knighting RT. They obviously have their agenda....but to suggest that the BBC is markedly different is just daft.
They are just a bit better at pretending to be fairer and fooling the gullible.... or indeed keeping those with britnat tendencies content in their own wee world view. 
Not this stupid argument again.

33 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:
This is deluded.
No one is white knighting RT. They obviously have their agenda....but to suggest that the BBC is markedly different is just daft.
They are just a bit better at pretending to be fairer and fooling the gullible.... or indeed keeping those with britnat tendencies content in their own wee world view. 

Not this stupid argument again.

Feel free to disagree.......but some argument would be nice.

In all seriousness, that is an utterly pathetic thing to post.

Get yourself squarely to f**k, you utter zoomer.

8 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

In all seriousness, that is an utterly pathetic thing to post.

Get yourself squarely to f**k, you utter zoomer.

Just an attention seeking c**t. Emphasis on the c**t.

On 08/03/2018 at 13:35, Peppino Impastato said:

Is anyone going to tell welshbairn about yesterday's hilariously blatant SNP smear the BBC conducted yesterday, as they do most days?   Or is he better to be allowed to live in blissful delusion that the BBC wouldn't lie cause reasons?

If anyone has stats on how many foi requests the BBC has sent to Scottish health boards in a literally daily quest to desperately manufacture SNP bad stories, compared to how many they submitted when labour were in power, that would be very enlightening too.

This whole thread is based on this post? 

FFS