SAVE COWDENBEATH FOOTBALL CLUB

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Because it’s the trolls who are asking the perfectly reasonable question. Why the interest, just because the club have problems or genuine concern?

Curiosity, wife is from Cowdenbeath do I've spent plenty time around the place and wouldn't like to see the team dissappear. 

46 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

There aren't any rights. Anyone can ask anything they like on a forum such as this - then it depends on whatever any other poster decides to post what responses they receive.

Correct, however you're unlikely to receive much in the way of sympathy/donations if you keep blanking genuine questions. 

27 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Tbh I wasn't even being serious, I just threw it in there for the sake of it. Seems to have had the desired affect.

Knew you didn't mean it. X

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

No, it's not. That's why people have been asking questions. 

If it was clearly explained then nobody would need to ask any questions.

Don't you see Poet? The mines have shut in Cowdenbeath and now the club needs 135 grand. 

No, I'm not sure either how those things are relevant to each other either, would be like asking for people to donate to the lifeline because the linen trade has moved out off Dunfermline. 

I've read the 135 club page a couple of times and I still have plenty questions, it's just very bizarre. 

38 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Don't you see Poet? The mines have shut in Cowdenbeath and now the club needs 135 grand. 

No, I'm not sure either how those things are relevant to each other either, would be like asking for people to donate to the lifeline because the linen trade has moved out off Dunfermline. 

I've read the 135 club page a couple of times and I still have plenty questions, it's just very bizarre. 

The amount of time you have spent on here, for the benefit of nobody, you could have put in some overtime and paid some money to 1 of your teams creditors that were bumped.

then you would have our respect and admiration.

22 minutes ago, big al said:

The amount of time you have spent on here, for the benefit of nobody, you could have put in some overtime and paid some money to 1 of your teams creditors that were bumped.

Still unable to answer any questions then aye? Back in your box. 

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Still unable to answer any questions then aye? Back in your box. 

You are 1 boring wee sado.

youre not here to help Cowden , so at least help yourself and find something productive to do with your life.

Fans of other clubs - why do Cowdenbeath require this club 135.

cowdenbeath fans - it’s on website

Fans of other clubs - it’s unclear

Cowdenbeath fans - no it’s not

Fans of other clubs - can you explain it then?

Cowdenbeath fans - Naw - not our fault ye dinnae ken.

Fans of other clubs - So why should fans of other clubs contribute?

Cowdenbeath fans - they shouldn’t , it’s Clearly stated this is for the local thriving mining community only 

Big Al - Boo - love you Bollan, I look like Gilfillan and I wear a bunnet in summer.

2 hours ago, big al said:

:lol:

Why would anyone want the respect of a dribbling cretin like you?

1 hour ago, big al said:

youre not here to help Cowden , so at least help yourself and find something productive to do with your life.

Oaft, still can't answer the questions. 

He's asked you genuine question and you lose your head, imagine my shock.

Interesting quote from the BBC article on Kelty Hearts from co-chairman Ian Thomson.

Less than three miles down the road from Kelty, Cowdenbeath are facing a play-off to preserve their place in League Two, but Thomson would rather avoid a Fife derby in the Lowland League next season.

"We want all the Fife clubs to do well and we're trying to help, along with other clubs, to raise the £135,000 that's well documented is needed to save them," he said.

Looks like other football clubs are also unaware Cowden are not in dire need of cash to survive. I'm sure Cowden Cowboy will be straight on the phone to Kelty Hearts and let them know the good news that there is no crisis and it's very clear if you read the Cowden website.

On 4/16/2018 at 10:55, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Because it’s the trolls who are asking the perfectly reasonable question. Why the interest, just because the club have problems or genuine concern?

I want to know cause I'm hoping the answer means that your club is down the shitter where it belongs.

hahaha giruy

ETA: Another question, are Cowden dead yet?

Looks like your local press and MSP think that Cowdenbeath are fighting to save alive too.

http://www.centralfifetimes.com/news/16097109.Cowdenbeath_story_taken_to_Holyrood_by_MSP/

Cowdenbeath were in the championship for two seasons including one season which included Hearts Hibs and Rangers. They would have made more money in those two seasons than any of the clubs have in this league for many a season. Where did the money go? Surely it wasn't all squandered on the playing staff?

4 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Cowdenbeath were in the championship for two seasons including one season which included Hearts Hibs and Rangers. They would have made more money in those two seasons than any of the clubs have in this league for many a season. Where did the money go? Surely it wasn't all squandered on the playing staff?

It has been surprisngly expensive to get us to our current position of strength.

Archived