Topman

40 minutes ago, Gaz said:

It's most probably not deliberate.

That being said - it's worrying it would have gotten past so many layers of design / creation / marketing without one person thinking "hang on a second, here!".

Good chance the designer, the manufacturer and much of the other stuff was not UK based reducing the possibility of awareness,

Also have to remember it will be 28 years ago next month. A 25 year old fashion designer in China probably wouldn't have something that happened outwith their lifetime on their radar.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think of how many people will be involved in the supply chain of designing, creating, marketing and selling of a jumper from Topman.
Football is the most popular sport in the world and Liverpool are a massively popular club all over the world.

Really, what you're saying is we should retire the number 96 for ever, because of some pushy scousers?

10 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Really, what you're saying is we should retire the number 96 for ever, because of some pushy scousers?

The only thing worse than folk being over-offended in these situations are the people who take it to the other extreme. The above post is an example of that.

"Why don't we just ban everything in case someone gets offended!!!11!!"

The only thing worse than folk being over-offended in these situations are the people who take it to the other extreme. The above post is an example of that.
"Why don't we just ban everything in case someone gets offended!!!11!!"

Looking forward to your banning, hot head!

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Sorry Moooo. Just re read. I think we're on the same side.
Demon drink....emoji7.png

Hope you've sobered up by the time you post the play off question for the P&B Quiz League.

(Not that that will affect me, right enough...)

Hope you've sobered up by the time you post the play off question for the P&B Quiz League.
(Not that that will affect me, right enough...)

Jackio. I don't drink at the weekend.

58 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

... what?

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

You answered with a ?
Give me more please.

I'm just curious how you can infer from what I said that I suggested "banning the number 96 because of some pushy scousers".

I'm just curious how you can infer from what I said that I suggested "banning the number 96 because of some pushy scousers".

I'm just a drunk,
I'll have say..your perception of everyone know is way off. In fact know body, to the the point know body cares in the other world. 96 people died somewhere. It happens everyday. I'm not champion this, however its true.

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm just a drunk,
I'll have say..your perception of everyone know is way off. In fact know body, to the the point know body cares in the other world. 96 people died somewhere. It happens everyday. I'm not champion this, however its true.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm just a drunk,

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

The clue is the the first 4 words. HTH.

Archived