The Binos vThe Blue Brazil

After 2 away wins in a row its back to Forthbank for the Binos to face a Cowdenbeath side who have also won 2 games in a row. 

Difficult game for us  on Saturday against a Cowdenbeath side who although bottom of the League are still fighting to get out of that spot. 

Hopefully we can make it 3 wins in a row against the Blue Brazil and keep our run into the playoffs going. 

Think we will win this one by the odd goal.

Prediction Binos 2   Blue Brazil 1  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, rhliston said:

After 2 away wins in a row its back to Forthbank for the Binos to face a Cowdenbeath side who have also won 2 games in a row. 

Difficult game for us  on Saturday against a Cowdenbeath side who although bottom of the League are still fighting to get out of that spot. 

Hopefully we can make it 3 wins in a row against the Blue Brazil and keep our run into the playoffs going. 

Think we will win this one by the odd goal.

Prediction Binos 2   Blue Brazil 1  

This will be a step for us but if we can show the same determination and effort as we have in the last three games, we won't be far away.

And we all know that anything can happen when we play Stirling.

27 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

This will be a step for us but if we can show the same determination and effort as we have in the last three games, we won't be far away.

And we all know that anything can happen when we play Stirling.

Cue the 3-4 video !

Is the cricket club still on the go?

Yes, but The Bino Bar inside the Main Stand is better, so head there instead.

Really looking forward to this game and also hoping that a big crowd comes through from Cowdenbeath.

The last 2 games will have the club rallied up that they can fight their way out of the drop so we can’t take them lightly as that’s exactly what Cowden will do, fight!

I really hope the First Team squad don’t let complacency kick in. With a 13 point swing needed for Elgin to knock us out of the Play Off spaces, I think it’s pretty safe to say that we are there, however, form going into the Play Offs could be the key to promotion.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Yes, but The Bino Bar inside the Main Stand is better, so head there instead.

Really looking forward to this game and also hoping that a big crowd comes through from Cowdenbeath.

The last 2 games will have the club rallied up that they can fight their way out of the drop so we can’t take them lightly as that’s exactly what Cowden will do, fight!

I really hope the First Team squad don’t let complacency kick in. With a 13 point swing needed for Elgin to knock us out of the Play Off spaces, I think it’s pretty safe to say that we are there, however, form going into the Play Offs could be the key to promotion.

Better for you to lose a game now rather than in the play offs. Doesn't matter much if you lose one now.

3 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

It does for our faint title hopes.

Montrose and Peterhead are not both going to bottle it and you won't win every game left. So, best to lose on Saturday and get a defeat out the way whilst it's not important. We need the points more.

Montrose and Peterhead are not both going to bottle it and you won't win every game left. So, best to lose on Saturday and get a defeat out the way whilst it's not important. We need the points more.

Peterhead seem to be doing just that right now and I fancy Clyde to beat Montrose. You can get 3 points off some other team, we need it more imo.

On the last two meetings at Fortress Forthbank and Central Park I felt Cowdenbeath were hard done by to leave with nothing. The difference was, they lacked someone to stick it in the back of the net. Looking at recent Cowdenbeath results. They still have drive and are now scoring goals. Ehmmmm.

A result that allows me enjoy my extra hour in my kip please.

Thought we deserved at least a draw
Cox and Buchanan both had really good chances in 2nd half
1st half we scored and correctly ruled off side IMO
Albion pen bit of a gift but again IMO a cert
Their 1st goal looked offside 2 me but it was close
Big Sheerin was immense 2nd half
Great 2 b enjoying games again

Archived