Hungary vs Scotland Tues 27th March

Gordopolis

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What an odd mindset, there's numerous defenders with outstanding records for penalty taking, better than strikers. Mulgrew is one of them. 

He's scored more penalties than any other player in the squad. 

Why is it on mindsight just because my opinion differs from yours. For me strikers should take the spot kicks defenders defend only my thoughts and I,  sure plenty others have the same odd mindsight. 

I didn't see Friday's game, but seriously, how bad were we, that this is being lauded as some vast improvement?
People on TV keep saying we deserve to be in front due to the chances we've created.  What on earth have they seen, other than a penalty suicidally given away and erroneously awarded?  
I'm truly baffled to see anyone upbeat about this.

It's all about the contrast with Friday, honestly. We look like we want to do something here. Friday, Robertson apart, we looked disinterested.

I didn't see Friday's game, but seriously, how bad were we, that this is being lauded as some vast improvement?
People on TV keep saying we deserve to be in front due to the chances we've created.  What on earth have they seen, other than a penalty suicidally given away and erroneously awarded?  
What a strange post.

I think our midfield has been excellent, and our defence fairly composed.

We've lacked cutting edge but we're the better team here.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Thought the same. Saw Costa Rica, was bad. Only improvement is that we haven't lost a goal yet. We're working on it.

McLeish seems clueless and the entire SFA need a clean out.

1 minute ago, kenny131 said:

Why is it on mindsight just because my opinion differs from yours. For me strikers should take the spot kicks defenders defend only my thoughts and I,  sure plenty others have the same odd mindsight. 

Because surely you want your best penalty taker taking penalties? You seem to be raging our best penalty taker is a defender

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

What a strange post.

I think our midfield has been excellent, and our defence fairly composed.

We've lacked cutting edge but we're the better team here.

Better team. In international terms this is Alloa v Airdrie.

We actually look like conceding since the woeful penalty attempt.

I think some people on here don’t watch very much international football. It’s on the whole pretty pish, this really has been ok.

Don’t know what some people are expecting. If you turn over to the England game it would more than likely just be as shite.

Why does Forrest get so much stick? Reading this thread you'd think he was the worst player ever but he's decent. Played quite well tonight and despite playing out of formation has been threatening. 

He has been underwhelming for Scotland but the other night somebody was moaning how shite he was without realising he wasnt on the pitch. Unsure if the guy was trolling but regardless it shows the mentality people have of him. You get scapegoats in most teams but say 'hes pish' is laughable, there is clearly talent there.

Archived