Dunfermline v Queens

Unless my maths is shite (very possible) if we can hold on we’ll finish today in 4th regardless of the Morton v Utd result. United winning would be good though as that would mean it’s all in our own hands to better Morton’s results in the run-in. We’re no strangers to chucking a two goal lead (Utd just scored - ideal).

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Aye that's the spell I'm think about

My signature is relevant.  Some Pars fans got their hopes up.  I don't think anyone had real expectations based on 7-8 games.  We now have half a chance of getting what most Pars fans would have predicted at the start of the season.  Fourth.

I still expect us to end up 5th, because the Pars always find new ways of letting me down.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Unless my maths is shite (very possible) if we can hold on we’ll finish today in 4th regardless of the Morton v Utd result. United winning would be good though as that would mean it’s all in our own hands to better Morton’s results in the run-in. We’re no strangers to chucking a two goal lead (Utd just scored - ideal).

The maths is not complex.  If we win we're in the top 4 at the end of today, regardless of other results.

I'd prefer a draw between Morton and Dundee Utd.  I'd like more possible chances of someone else bottling it in the run in...and it would be hilarious if it was Dundee Utd.

1 minute ago, LuoAnLai said:

My signature is relevant.  Some Pars fans got their hopes up.  I don't think anyone had real expectations based on 7-8 games.  We now have half a chance of getting what most Pars fans would have predicted at the start of the season.  Fourth.

I still expect us to end up 5th, because the Pars always find new ways of letting me down.

I know a few Pars fans. Dunfermline fans are much more optimistic than Rovers fans when things start to look bright.

1 minute ago, Big Berk said:

I know a few Pars fans. Dunfermline fans are much more optimistic than Rovers fans when things start to look bright.

Did you know Pavlov had another dog?   Every time he rang his bell he kicked it in the balls.

Guest Flash
6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

We're going to throw this away. Absolute guarantee. 

Worry not. Our League 1 defence is still playing.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's a good job the daft fucker is decent at football. Someone push one of his fingers down ffs.

Have you seen us play this season, or last even?

Just wondering. 

Archived