East Fife vs Ayr Utd

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT
East Fife 2-3 Ayr United

Looking forward to the highlights, to see this penalty award again!!!

That’s a huge result in the run in you’ve got to think. Not just the three points but the manner of it; Ayr won’t choke now. Great mental toughness in their squad clearly. We take it to next week but I wouldn’t surprised to see Ayr win the rest of their games.

24 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

FT
East Fife 2-3 Ayr United

Looking forward to the highlights, to see this penalty award again!!!

I hope it's a terrible decision.

19 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That’s a huge result in the run in you’ve got to think. Not just the three points but the manner of it; Ayr won’t choke now. Great mental toughness in their squad clearly. We take it to next week but I wouldn’t surprised to see Ayr win the rest of their games.

I think next week will be pivotal to where the trophy goes. Unfortunately my gut feeling is that it'll be in Ayr's favour. 

Very lucky to win, very harsh on East Fife but when your goalie starts timewasting with half an hour left it's hard to have any sympathy. Didn't see what the penalty was given for but absolute scenes when Moore stuck it away.

Mark Kerr was phenomenal today.

I hope it's a terrible decision.

No change there then, Ayr have quite a history of debatable penalty awards at the Nou Bayview!!!

10 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Anyone know wtf the pen was given for?

It looked like possibly an off the ball push/pull incident...which refs were supposedly clamping down on but thats the first ive seen given for ages

Ayr always good for a penalty up there, remember old shiney teeth himself scoring a hattrick of penalties then getting sent off

18 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Anyone know wtf the pen was given for?

Absolutely outrageous decision by a f'n awful official. Some little nyaff in a white and black shirt was blown over by someone sneezing in the stand.

Raith Rovers have no chance with officials like these today. As well as the late late non penalty penalty, the first goal was offside as we were exactly in line with the Ayr player which is more than can be said for the Assistant Referee who was like a Shire horse trying to keep up with play.

27 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Very lucky to win, very harsh on East Fife but when your goalie starts timewasting with half an hour left it's hard to have any sympathy. Didn't see what the penalty was given for but absolute scenes when Moore stuck it away.

Mark Kerr was phenomenal today.

Bit of a blinkered view is it not? What happened when Ayr got their third goal, how many times did they take the ball to the corner flag, and throw-ins etc suddenly were slowed down!!!

Bit of a blinkered view is it not? What happened when Ayr got their third goal, how many times did they take the ball to the corner flag, and throw-ins etc suddenly were slowed down!!!

We scored with two minutes to go, you thick Fife twat ????????

Read my original post again.

Archived