Major League Baseball

jimmy boo

4 hours ago, placidcasual said:

I wasn't sure the Mets would see .500 again this season after the start but they may not be the shambles I thought.

Not as good as they thought they were, not as bad as everyone else thinks. 

Yankees Aaron Boone tossed by umpire at top of the 1st inning for something 

a fan shouted🤣

Umpire had previously warned Boone..

then a fan directly behind the dugout shouted something and Boone got tossed...

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Chargers ruin my life every bloody September-December, then in the Spring and Summer I watch this god damned Padres team. Win 4 straight series including going toe-to-toe with the Dodgers and coming out on top, then the Rockies roll into town and the Pads promptly turn into a Beer League outfit and shit out back-to-back clunkers. Same story every single season. Manny Machado absolutely reeks of "got paid and quit".

Boos ringing out around Petco, and absolutely justified. There is no excuse for playing this flat and disinterested against one of the worst teams in MLB, and it's not just a one-off bad game because it happens for multiple nights in a row, and practically every time the Pads play a garbage team.

Edited by Boo Khaki

I enjoy my morning routine of clicking on the Mariners highlights on YouTube and watching the action from overnight. Decent enough season so far, pitching was red hot in April but has cooled off a bit. Sitting top of the AL West 

4 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Mariners pitcher Brian Woo looks a proper talent. 

I've been impressed by Woo since his debut last year. Looks like he will be a phenomenal pitcher for years to come if he can stay healthy.

6 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

I've been impressed by Woo since his debut last year. Looks like he will be a phenomenal pitcher for years to come if he can stay healthy.

Aye. Started the season on the injured list but has looked lights out in his 2 starts this season 

This Skenes character for Pittsburgh is looking absolutely filthy.  100 MPH effortlessly and spotting everything.  Made Bellinger look silly there.  

Diaz still doing his wee silly point up in the air "it's an infield fly thing" as he gives up a monster 9th inning 3 run homer to centre field is quality bants from the man.

It was a kinda half-hearted point last night at least tbf.

Swept at home by the Rockies, promptly win 3 of 4 on the road in Atlanta.

Padres doing Padres things. Currently have the best record in the NL v's .500+ teams, yet barely clinging to a WC

On 16/05/2024 at 21:59, Craig fae the Vale said:

Woo was sensational again last night. As you can see in these highlight ⬇️

Great to get another win over the evil empire and give them back to back home losses for the 1st time this season. 

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Woo was sensational again last night. As you can see in these highlight ⬇️

Great to get another win over the evil empire and give them back to back home losses for the 1st time this season. 

Was absolutely delighted when I saw that result this morning. Team is in great form just now, hoping it can be sustained.

2 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Was absolutely delighted when I saw that result this morning. Team is in great form just now, hoping it can be sustained.

Iv not checked the stats but we seem to strikeout a fair bit.