Pars v Livi

13 hours ago, orco said:

Definite penalty btw. Hardie was sandwiched between two Pars players just inside the box. A foul anywhere else on the park. Finnie was horrendous tonight for both sides.

Just watched the highlights - never a penalty in a million years.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Not seen the highlights but as I said after the game at the time I didn’t see it as a penalty, I didn’t think it was even in the box, thought it was a great defensive tackle from the defender. 

26 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

One of those ones you could complain about it either way, if it's given it's quite soft, but he's through on goal and it doesn't look like either of the Dunfermline players get the ball before taking him to the ground. 

Seems I thought it was Martin at the back post (only saw a number 3 through the sleet) when it was Beadling but from my angle it looked like Alexander stopped it with his foot. Good highlights with it looking like we had a lot more chances considering Livi had a lot of the ball. That's what Hopkins should he upset about - for all the possession they had, they didn't create enough chances. When they did, our back four were excellent. Including at the end - I can't see that being a penalty at all.

27 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Your highlights show that it wasn't in the box, any talks of a penalty can get punted swiftly in the bin. 

9 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Never a pen. Even if a foul was out the box but ref got it right.

Isn't it a penalty if the foul continues into the box? Would have been very soft but 10 pages is pathetic.

Isn't it a penalty if the foul continues into the box? Would have been very soft but 10 pages is pathetic.

Only thing pathetic is your continued obsession with it being a penalty, stonewaller or not. 10 pages has clearly not been on one decision you fucking mincing c**t.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

The foul didn't continue into the box, Hardie starts falling outside the box. 

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

I watched it right behind the goals. It was a definite penalty. Hardie was brought down just inside the box. No surprise that Finnie got that one wrong too.

We'd probably have missed it. We did every other shot we had on goal. :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:

Just watched highlights. Penalty could have easily been given.

2 minutes ago, orco said:

I watched it right behind the goals. It was a definite penalty. Hardie was brought down just inside the box. No surprise that Finnie got that one wrong too.

We'd probably have missed it. We did every other shot we had on goal. :rolleyes:

Was definitely outside the box so it definitely wasn't a penalty, carry on. 

Archived