Pars v Livi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, buddie06smfc said:

Bet365 have Livi naming 7 substitutes. They’ve obviously not learned their lesson from the Hassan Kachloul debacle. Points deduction imminent.

What pish is this?

7 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Bet365 have Livi naming 8 substitutes. They’ve obviously not learned their lesson from the Hassan Kachloul debacle. Points deduction imminent.

He wasn't a player though, he was a 'business consultant'.

All strictly above board. 

Some of the decisions have been a tad baffling. Game has turned to shit, the weather isn't helping of course but after we started quite brightly Livi have been the better team for most of the half. Robinson again with a couple of good saves, but conditions are deteriorating so surely both teams will be shooting from range in the second period.

Referee seems to be making it up as he goes for both teams. Splendid stuff.

Well taken goal from Ashcroft and Dunfermline definitely started the better team. We’re still in it but Hardie is lacking support most of the time.

21 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Don Robertson the ref for Saturday, no relation to Don Paul I think.

If we can't be sure we'd be as well as just abandoning the game. 

In fairness Finnie is making baffling decisions for both sides, I don't think he's making decisions based on his dislike of Fifers, I think he's just a bit shit. 

Were you at the game Edinburgh Livi? Struggling? Pars fans were keeching their breeks for the last quarter of the game. 

A draw would have been a fair result tonight.

Archived