Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Harry Kinnear said:
3 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:
Mvoto is a thug.  Dunfermline deserved the win, 2-1 about right.  McGhee horribly out of position, Welsh useless.

Old boy in pub said he heard Nelson has a broken jaw. Hopefully not true.

Welsh needs a runner . No point having him and sibbald together.

Don’t think we can complain. Poor setup in the middle of the park and poor performance from the midfield as a result.

Pars deserved to win.

First time in a while that questions need to be asked of Hartley.

Is Taiwo injured? If so why is he on the bench? Really feel we needed him today.

shows how different people view things differently I thought Welsh did well, going by the way Hartley treated him when he came off he did too

When Welsh had possession he was neat and tidy. Problem for me was he was too rarely involved to do anything significant.

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

Welsh needs a runner . No point having him and sibbald together.

Welsh needs a home help

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Don’t think we can complain. Poor setup in the middle of the park and poor performance from the midfield as a result.

Pars deserved to win.

First time in a while that questions need to be asked of Hartley.

Is Taiwo injured? If so why is he on the bench? Really feel we needed him today.

Questions asked now of Hartley.....

Anyone with an ounce of sense really sees our form is based around playing lower league teams come Jan onwards.

Clean slate for him next season as he came in at a difficult time and although I think he made it more difficult than it should've, I said same of Jack Ross.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

When Welsh had possession he was neat and tidy. Problem for me was he was too rarely involved to do anything significant.

When you play 3 in the middle, someone needs to be alive, tackle, grab the game....Welsh, Longridge, Sibbald..... None of them as a three are capable of that without an enforcer in there.

Hartley set us up wrong today, beyond midfield

Archived