Martin Canning's Hamilton FC vs Sir Steve Clarke's Kilmarnock FC

Kilmarnock's juggernaut crashes into Hamilton this Saturday, with ticket prices lowered to just £10 and £5 - Accies way of apologising for not bothering their arses to clear a little bit of snow off the pitch back in December #sweptawaybynature

I'm predicting goals for Boyd, Erwin, Brophy, Jones, Broadfoot, Findlay and O'Donnell, with an up to date form table posted by 4.46pm at the latest.

Killie fans to outnumber home fans by a ratio of 2:1. Latecomers to be housed underneath the church fete marquee thing, where I presume coffee and biscuits are served.

Spoiler

nintchdbpict000391675748-e1520883586451.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home win.

No #TB4 patter.

Cammy[emoji1305] to post 10 emojis pre and post the game.

Accies take a massive step towards Ladbrokes Premiership safety.

Dundee fans to post more in this thread than both sets of supporters combined.

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

Home win.

No #TB4 patter.

Cammyemoji1305.png to post 10 emojis pre and post the game.

Accies take a massive step towards Ladbrokes Premiership safety.

Dundee fans to post more in this thread than both sets of supporters combined.

It's almost as if you posted this last week.

25 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Chances of this game going ahead? We'd a few spots of rain in Glasgow this afternoon.

If you haven't started your 2 week long journey I would advise not even bothering to come.

No chance you'll make KO.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I'm beginning to think that we're the only fans with absolutely impeccable patter. 

You're certainly the only fans who think your fans have impeccable patter.

Hopefully Kilmarnock still bring the 2000+ promised from the December game. Imagine most will be leaving tomorrow if you are coming off the motorway at East Kilbride there is road works at the Whirlies roundabout until Tuesday/Wednesday might slow you up a bit.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hopefully Kilmarnock still bring the 2000+ promised from the December game. Imagine most will be leaving tomorrow if you are coming off the motorway at East Kilbride there is road works at the Whirlies roundabout until Tuesday/Wednesday might slow you up a bit.

Had 1650 at Thistle yesterday. I'd expect more on Saturday. 

Whatever happened to the Happy Accie? Hard game this but one Killie must win if we are to catch teams above us. If only the league had started  the day Saint Steve arrived. The title would be heading to Ayrshire.
He got banned mate ......

49 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Wouldn't be so sure.

Our inability to even perform the basics of defending mixed with injuries and suspensions to a small squad, coupled with a Killie squad playing very well and full of confidence makes it difficult to see anything other than an away win.

Who's injured / suspended?

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Templeton and Woods injured (status unknown ATM to be fair) as well as Gogic. Templeton is our best player by far and Woods isn't too far behind him. Either or both being out is a problem.

Lyon suspended. MacKinnon and Rojano due a suspension but they may be first game post split.

Skondras leaving has really upset the balance of the defence. Although I suspect the first part of my previous post will be the main factor in this game.

I was surprised that Templeton was left out of the last game two Saturdays ago. He's been brilliant for you guys this season, a real creative spark who knows how to find the net too. Was he injured then or kept out for a different reason?

9 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Templeton and Woods injured (status unknown ATM to be fair) as well as Gogic. Templeton is our best player by far and Woods is one of our better performers. Either or both being out is a problem.

Lyon suspended. MacKinnon and Rojano due a suspension but they may be first game post split.

Skondras leaving has really upset the balance of the defence. Although I suspect the first part of my previous post will be the main factor in this game.

Woods the goalie who had the howler for the second couple weeks back then had the good save from Boyd?

Who would play in nets if not him?

Apologies for the Spanish Inquisition, not au fait with the Hamilton squad. 

And he hardly made a howler against killie, As I thought at the game ball took a massive deflection on the way in, So much so Gary Dicker was trying to claim the goal over SOD.

Ham Ad have said Woods will be fit for this. Rojano's suspension is the first game after the split. Lyon out (but he's pish anyway) although better than no Right back.

It'll be interesting to see if he picks Hughes or Want at RWB. The former had a stinker against Killie a couple of weeks ago and isn't a wing-back and the latter isn't a wing-back either. Want could be the one to get the nod if Canning wants to match Erwin's physicality, but it would be a massacre putting him up against Jones. Another guess would be playing the same back four that finished the Celtic game (Want, Tomas, Sarris, VDW) but I can't see us ditching the back five given we've played it all season. 

Archived