Let's get back to being United again.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Two posts too many.  F*ck off.

To be fair Granny, that is one of the bravest posts I have ever seen on P&B......

He is either a (misguided) and deluded Arab who disna ken his audience, and who, in baring his tortured soul to the whole of P&B inadvertently has allowed every other c**t in Scottish football to have a fresh chortle at us, thus pretty much every Arab on here wanting to give him a slap......

Or, a fan of someone else who has had the balls to put such utter claptrap on permanent record just for a cheap laugh at our expense.

I’m going for option 2, in which case he has wasted the considerable amount of his time it will have taken him to put this shite together, as we are a complete fucking laughing stock already.

ETA - Mate, if you are a genuine Arab, you’ll get better therapy at the bottom of a bottle than you’ll get on here.

16 minutes ago, MacArab said:

To be fair Granny, that is one of the bravest posts I have ever seen on P&B......

He is either a (misguided) and deluded Arab who disna ken his audience, and who, in baring his tortured soul to the whole of P&B inadvertently has allowed every other c**t in Scottish football to have a fresh chortle at us, thus pretty much every Arab on here wanting to give him a slap......

Or, a fan of someone else who has had the balls to put such utter claptrap on permanent record just for a cheap laugh at our expense.

I’m going for option 2, in which case he has wasted the considerable amount of his time it will have taken him to put this shite together, as we are a complete fucking laughing stock already.

ETA - Mate, if you are a genuine Arab, you’ll get better therapy at the bottom of a bottle than you’ll get on here.

You need to get your autocorrect looked at.  “Stupidest” has been ‘corrected’ to “bravest”.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You need to get your autocorrect looked at.  “Stupidest” has been ‘corrected’ to “bravest”.

Bravery and stupidity are very easily confused tbf GD.

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Hearing Laszlo began his pre match team talk two hours early at 4pm and read out Weegie Arab's post to inspire the troops tonight.

Heard he had to hold it at arms length with a selfie stick just to get that text size to look normal

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Well I would never call Donald Trump the bravest man to hold high elected office.

Agreed, he is not; he is definitely the thickest, most impulsive, and also the biggest c**t ever to hold any elected office, never mind the US Presidency imo.

The lines on this one are pretty clear.

Take the Charge of the Light Brigade - The lines between bravery and stupidity here are far blurrier.

That being said, I was taking the piss; Weegie Arab’s debut post is without doubt the most disastrous clusterfuck of a post I have read in my short time as a P&Ber, and I believe that many more adjectives than brave or stupid could equally be applied to sum it up.

16 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Hearing Laszlo began his pre match team talk two hours early at 4pm and read out Weegie Arab's post to inspire the troops tonight.

YASS!! I'm hearing this indeed true! ;-)

Delighted to stop the Title party, gotta keep the positives going and go and beat Falkirk on Sat and then Brechin on Tuesday.... in the Playoff's you just never know. Especially if Fraser is fit! 

21 hours ago, MacArab said:

Geezo - to be fair I don't expect everyone to agree and naturally I take it harder from other Arabs, I totally expect it from every other banger on here. But you've actually highlighted my point about McMullan.

Ultimately I wanted to voice a different sort of grievance with United and get folk fired up and motivated. Perhaps we can make some changes as well as the club. 

Finally, Yass!! Get it up ye all you haters - especially those who are now shitting themselves if we actually get our act together your promotion hopes are fucked, ha! 

Sleeping Giants! #PTBAA

8 minutes ago, Weegie Arab said:

YASS!! I'm hearing this indeed true! ;-)

Delighted to stop the Title party, gotta keep the positives going and go and beat Falkirk on Sat and then Brechin on Tuesday.... in the Playoff's you just never know. Especially if Fraser is fit! 

Fraser is a fucking imposter.  A player with talent who will never achieve anything due to his indifferent attitude and being soft as shite.

Geezo - to be fair I don't expect everyone to agree and naturally I take it harder from other Arabs, I totally expect it from every other banger on here. But you've actually highlighted my point about McMullan.
Ultimately I wanted to voice a different sort of grievance with United and get folk fired up and motivated. Perhaps we can make some changes as well as the club. 
Finally, Yass!! Get it up ye all you haters - especially those who are now shitting themselves if we actually get our act together your promotion hopes are fucked, ha! 
Sleeping Giants! #PTBAA

14441217_10153849097567681_1161483465217773260_n.jpg.c3425ef10511ed8cf2acdc48eee0c39e.jpg

1 hour ago, Weegie Arab said:

Sleeping Giants! #PTBAA

Are you also @Gert.T.Fock, by any chance?

Archived