The Juggernaut v The Dons

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Killie fans were refereeing the match in the first half in particular. Challenge goes in, Kiliie roar goes up, then whistle goes. The foul on Christie that is being complained about was a clear foul. Look back in the highlights, I’m sure that’s what will be shown. Also at the incident when McLean and O’Donnell were booked, O’Donnell clearly punches Christie on the side of the head and only gets booked. 

The “foul” on Christie was right in front of me, he dropped the shoulder and went down. Buys so many free kicks. The Christie challenge on SOD was poor and O’Donnell does swing an arm. Thought he would’ve walked if I’m honest. He had his poorest game for us in a while and that would’ve summed up his day

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Watching some of this back on RedTV. 

He took some (deserved) flak for his showing at right-back last week, but Dom Ball is actually alright as a midfield anchor. He is certainly never going to be a brilliant player, but he has usually proved capable of doing a job in that role when called upon. Certainly preferable to Nwakali and O'Connor in the same role, IMO. 

i thought he was ok in the semi aside from the first goal. 

He's been our only signing that exceeded my expectations. i thought he would be total shit but he's just a bit shit.

37 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

McInnes has better players and better tactics than Clarke.

Maybe McInnes needs to have chat with Clarke before we play either of the cheeks and get some ideas. 

Listen champ when we’re going for the title next season we’ll need teams like Aberdeen and hearts taking points off the old firm. Remember in the old days when Fergie used to say to old Jim Mclean that they needed each other, well Sir Stevie Clarke will need your spineless lot at least taking some points off the old firm to help Killie for fill their destiny. Your lot obviously keep bottling it every season so let the new revived Killie take the plaudits next season that your lot shite out of.

Killie won’t win the league.

Killie fans were refereeing the match in the first half in particular. Challenge goes in, Kiliie roar goes up, then whistle goes. The foul on Christie that is being complained about was a clear foul. Look back in the highlights, I’m sure that’s what will be shown. Also at the incident when McLean and O’Donnell were booked, O’Donnell clearly punches Christie on the side of the head and only gets booked. 

Proof only that Walsh is a shocking ref, which he is. O’Donnell should have walked.

That ref has to be the worse in Scotland. Honestly hasn’t got a clue. Not saying that’s why we lost. Aye it wasn’t a free kick for the 2nd but we should of had that ball cleared after the save. Aberdeen responded well after last week. We had key players missing and had plenty of the ball but very little attack. The ref was pish like he was against Dundee and the game would of been better if he wasn’t there but f**k it. We are top 6 with slight chance of 4th. Aberdeen are our bogey team but I hope they get 2nd. Let’s just enjoy the rest of the season and see where SSC takes us with a full season in charge.

Archived