Fixture man strikes again

nicotina

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you have gathered your information from where?

Doesn't look like Chis (Talbot delegate and VP of West Region) favours Kennie going by his ongoing criticism so unless you're going for a total unknown in Robert it looks like same again thank you.

I don't know if anybody has been on the SJFA site this morning, but all the fixtures that were up for the 12th has gone, disapered 

I can still see them. Are you sure you've set the end date far enough in advance?

45 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Doesn't look like Chis (Talbot delegate and VP of West Region) favours Kennie going by his ongoing criticism so unless you're going for a total unknown in Robert it looks like same again thank you.

So you are surmising?

For your information any such vote I have cast previously or will continue to cast in the future is as per the decision of my Club's committee and not my personal vote.

That's why I don't understand why all the grumbling from some Auchinleck fans (and Clydebank fans) about fixtures and the way the region is run when both clubs have representatives who are perfectly placed to sort these things out.

Why don't they just ask their club reps these questions instead of whining away on an internet forum about how dreadful it all is ?

2 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Why don't they just ask their club reps these questions instead of whining away on an internet forum about how dreadful it all is ?

I've always wondered why people come on to an internet forum to complain about people who are "whining away on an internet forum".

If you don't think people should be voicing their opinions, then why are you on this site at all ?

43 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

Aye, well, fair enough if they just want a rant, a gripe & a grumble...but they won't actually get any answers unless they ask their club reps. 

the club reps however are unable/unwilling to challenge the fixture fiasco and so it rumbles on, and looking very much like more of the same next season.

6 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

the club reps however are unable/unwilling to challenge the fixture fiasco and so it rumbles on, and looking very much like more of the same next season.

If he's in next season and we vote him in then I might be picking my games. The two midweek games this week are going to cost me at least £30 with admission, food and petrol. As been pointed out we voted for him and he had shafted us two Saturdays due to Glens and Girvan being in the Willy Hill Cup.

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

If he's in next season and we vote him in then I might be picking my games. The two midweek games this week are going to cost me at least £30 with admission, food and petrol. As been pointed out we voted for him and he had shafted us two Saturdays due to Glens and Girvan being in the Willy Hill Cup.

I hear  lots of folk saying the same, feck  it we are doing this that or the other because they cant' plan in advance. Currently waiting to see of Glens beat Cumnock on Saturday to see if we are heading to New Cumnock on the 12th, if Cumnock win then feck knows....

We have 1 league game to play after Saturday, but don't know when it will be played. Would be nice to be able to advertise it on Saturday, especially for the older guys who don't use social media.

Archived