Fixture man strikes again

nicotina

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

We’ve got 6 days worth of fixtures and teams are fighting for promotion and relegation! 

When will someone bring this whole farce to an end? 

Shame on any club that voted for the current secretary last year.

Look on the bright side, Clydebank have only one more season of this.

12 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Is it any wonder that clubs are looking to move to a more professionally run set up?

Would also mean certain clubs would need to be more professional,  no more burst pipes which is really code for feck it half the team are in Amsterdam for a stag do so let's call the game off.

2 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Is it any wonder that clubs are looking to move to a more professionally run set up?

Camelon being sent to dundee on a monday night.thatl teach them for having the audacity to move to the eos.

Real chance he might be back for next season, if the vote against him is split

I understand that's not an issue, as the only way a person can win on the first vote is if he has more than 50% of the vote. If he doesn't, then the lowest party is eliminated and everybody votes again for the remaining two.

Maybe all clubs should email the president Mark Bamford and ask him why he continues to presided over this farce with what seems to be little or no intervention.

There’s another contradiction in term. How can someone be the president of an association who’s club is moving to another association in a year ? Obviously has no opinion either way of how badly the fixtures are run

9 hours ago, lang said:

Real chance he might be back for next season, if the vote against him is split

Thankfully our club saw sense and has voted against him. His personal vandetta against our club has been nothing short of embarrassing. It’s time for change - we are all getting treated like idiots.

47 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Maybe all clubs should email the president Mark Bamford and ask him why he continues to presided over this farce with what seems to be little or no intervention.

Spoiler

It’s Matt Bamford and he can’t do much as the secretary was voted in by the clubs!

15 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

There’s another contradiction in term. How can someone be the president of an association who’s club is moving to another association in a year ? Obviously has no opinion either way of how badly the fixtures are run

The point I was trying to make is that this poor performance should be challenged in house before another vote by the clubs as we know how transparent the last one was:)

I understand that's not an issue, as the only way a person can win on the first vote is if he has more than 50% of the vote. If he doesn't, then the lowest party is eliminated and everybody votes again for the remaining two.
Is that really the case? I hope so, but it sounds very progressive for an organisation that is so backward in most other things.

10 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:
10 hours ago, glensmad said:

Is that really the case? I hope so, but it sounds very progressive for an organisation that is so backward in most other things.

I don't know for certain, but that is what I am informed is the case. Perhaps somebody more informed than me could confirm or contradict ?

Spoiler  
It’s Matt Bamford and he can’t do much as the secretary was voted in by the clubs!
As was Matt and every other office bearer and management committee member. They are all equally responsible for making sure that all of the region's constitution and rules are enforced.

Archived