Lovely Ladies of the World Cup 2018

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:
prefer xnxx if I'm honest emoji4.png 

They're one in the same tbh. Both have identical layouts and a similar library. So I'm told.

All the sites are one and the same company. The whole network is a suspected money laundering operation.

I always remember the blonde Brazilian beauty at Italia 90 who was crying as they were knocked out, then she smiled and waved at the camera. She stole my heart. Wish I could find the clip.

28 minutes ago, bairney said:

I always remember the blonde Brazilian beauty at Italia 90 who was crying as they were knocked out, then she smiled and waved at the camera. She stole my heart. Wish I could find the clip.

So that's why you fall asleep, crying, with this on repeat every night. :(

1 hour ago, bairney said:

All the sites are one and the same company. The whole network is a suspected money laundering operation.
Really? That's unbelievable. How could anyone suspect that a branch of the sex trade could be based on illegal dealings?

It's a good thing that football isn't at all sexist. If the Colombian football team had an equivalent of these Colombian motor racing grid girls (below), it could distract them and also be degrading for the girls to be objectified. Much better we just have national anthems and firm handshakes.

Grid-Girls-GettyImages-528505680_master.

Archived