The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Moore maybe but I think McCall would play McDaid or Forrest up front before throwing McCowan into the mix. That’s not a criticism of McCall but McDaid has been moved up front a few times already this season so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him play there if we had injuries.

I think Forrest could be the natural replacement for the “Moffat role” If he stays with us of course.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Moore maybe but I think McCall would play McDaid or Forrest up front before throwing McCowan into the mix. That’s not a criticism of McCall but McDaid has been moved up front a few times already this season so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him play there if we had injuries.

Always thought Mcdaid was better out wide.

I know there are a few players that could do a turn up front. I'm all for McCowan getting a wee run in though, means a lot to a young player to be involved. 

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

Always thought Mcdaid was better out wide.

I know there are a few players that could do a turn up front. I'm all for McCowan getting a wee run in though, means a lot to a young player to be involved. 

Nowhere near good enough , got his chance against Queens Park and unfortunately did nothing to show he is near first team inclusion 

6 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Nowhere near good enough , got his chance against Queens Park and unfortunately did nothing to show he is near first team inclusion 

The result speaks for itself. I hope to fudge Ayr don't have any injuries. Call it paranoia. 

@ryanayr1987it is a phone, I just can't spell an f**k. :)

Ellis Hare Reid, Ferguson, Higgins, McDaid, Docherty, Moore, McCowan and McGuffie all playing for the reserves against Livingston tonight.

Game at Somerset but not sure if it's open doors, would have been nice to know if it is because I might have gone along.

22 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Ellis Hare Reid, Ferguson, Higgins, McDaid, Docherty, Moore, McCowan and McGuffie all playing for the reserves against Livingston tonight.

Game at Somerset but not sure if it's open doors, would have been nice to know if it is because I might have gone along.

All fixtures were posted in sure from the SPFL website. I know for sure first 4 home game will be at Somerset. Some new names on the bench I’ve not heard of before.

Only saw second half both youthful teams and not much between them

moore I pen never saw his other goal usual work rate

mcguffie usual nice touches

higgins off at half time

liked the young boy ecrepont just needs a bit of meat on the bones good prospect great left foot

docherty strolled the game and looked like his old self tonight knocking on first team door on that performance

ferguson just his usual tidy self nothing fancy

mcdaid his usual forgetting to take the ball with him

mccowan nice touches has good movement might have a chance

Any of you seen the Fulham kit? Seen it on MOTD last night and it’s a belter, if it isn’t our kit next season then I’m done with this football club.
06B3A091-1997-47A6-AA5D-637DE123C00C.jpeg.1c1bc6d2581d5cbd0fb55f9f73508cb9.jpeg

Fair chance it might be. There all pretty much recycled these days anyway. I’m sure Watford last season had the same away top that we’d had the season prior.

42 minutes ago, Iain said:

I'd prefer it plain white without the black panel. Like the stripes on the shoulder, like the collar and I much prefer it to the see-through option we've gone for this year.

I'd have went nowhere near this season's home top if it hadn't been for the League One Champions embroidery tbh

3 hours ago, Iain said:

I'd prefer it plain white without the black panel. Like the stripes on the shoulder, like the collar and I much prefer it to the see-through option we've gone for this year.

The black panel is what makes it for me.