The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I can Rangers recalling Kelly in Jan if he’s still not starting games (or even getting decent sub time) 

I really don’t think they’re that fussed tbh considering they used him as makeweight to get the young striker from Ross County.

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I see Nicky Devlin was also a unused sub tonight. Any chance Livi could chuck him in 👀 

Crawford I can't see signing for you guys tbh. He'll get his chance and will be important for us.

Devlin dropped bc he had a howler of a game against Hibs. Seems off it since his injury tbh

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I really don’t think they’re that fussed tbh considering they used him as makeweight to get the young striker from Ross County.

Did they? 

Not great for Kelly that County have found themselves in both losing and winning positions in the three games so far and hasn’t got near being one of the five subs coming on. 

No reason he can’t be starting in the top league, like Forrest. 

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Just read this...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/ayr-united-boss-mark-kerr-22510944

Two interesting things:

Kerr says a goalie and striker but hopefuy more still to come.

Brian Reid is Albion Rovers manager.

Did you miss the rage chucked his way celebrating they wouldn't have to go to Brora when one of the reconstruction proposals failed? :lol:

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m so confused, are we signing someone or not?

Certainly haven't been furnished with any information to suggest anything is coming imminently or otherwise. 

10 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Crawford I can't see signing for you guys tbh. He'll get his chance and will be important for us.

Devlin dropped bc he had a howler of a game against Hibs. Seems off it since his injury tbh

Swap deal, you get Houston and we get Devlin, deal?

He certainly is not in the know re signings , I am aware he knows a couple of the things that are about to happen off the pitch , but a number of them can’t be revealed to public at this current moment in time 
Fair enough

f**k knows, think there could be some news tomorrow but not signing news if you get me.

Everyone seem to go into full on jizz mode tonight when Crawford wasn't even on the bench for livi. If he came back to us or out on loan at all I can't see it being until January

f**k knows, think there could be some news tomorrow but not signing news if you get me.

Everyone seem to go into full on jizz mode tonight when Crawford wasn't even on the bench for livi. If he came back to us or out on loan at all I can't see it being until January