The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:
28 minutes ago, Hursty said:
As far as I'm concerned they can call it what they want if someone wants to give us some money for it.   The overwhelming majority of home and away fans will still call it Somerset.  

Do agree but some of them do sound absolutely terrible.

Dumbartons used to be the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium or something like that. At least it was last time I was there.

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

ETA - No doubt if you were offered enough cash you would do it. From a business point of view you probably can't pass it up if it allowed you to sign another player or 2.

Edited by Trogdor

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Dumbartons used to be the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium or something like that. At least it was last time I was there.

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

ETA - No doubt if you were offered enough cash you would do it. From a business point of view you probably can't pass it up if it allowed you to sign another player or 2.

Yeah another one which was terrible

27 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The worst team for ground naming rights seems to be Hamilton. The CBD stadium or some nonsense like that, now the Fountain of Youth stadium 😬

Was that CBD not to do with Cannabis Drug Oil or something lol

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Has there been any named 'Webuyanygold' or sponsored by pawn brokers? I expect there probably have been.

Next it'll be a Vape shop! 🤣

Hugs have an "official vaping partner". 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m sure I read somewhere you can order it in the shop.

You can pre order by contacting shop 1-5 Mon , Wed , Thu , Fri and get it first , unfortunately due circumstances outwith our control it has been delayed by about 2 weeks , should have been here the week just past 

24 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Will be interesting to see if the GK on loan from down south is just a deal to January or not.

If it is then i would reckon it could be a good shout to get Doohan back in January

There is no point in Celtic loaning out Doohan to ourselves again. He has already proven himself at our level over two seasons.