The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think the rules have to be supplied to fans as part of the regulations but other than that you're left to make your own mind up about wearing one. It will sort itself out I'm sure. Hopefully the showers will stay off so more folk are on the open terrace.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Is Conway not retiring and opening up a barbers?  St J fans seem to think that.

He worked in a barbers in Troon when playing for us so makes sense. 

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

Are Caley currently allowing away fans? And if so how many tickets would you expect us to get in a couple of weeks time?

We are, think it was 200 Raith got.  May be worth asking on their thread.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

We are, think it was 200 Raith got.  May be worth asking on their thread.

Ouch. Have booked accommodation but don’t have a season ticket so might be fucked if we only get 200 and loads want to go to our first away game in 18 months.

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Ouch. Have booked accommodation but don’t have a season ticket so might be fucked if we only get 200 and loads want to go to our first away game in 18 months.

Saying that it may be more after the change in restrictions on Monday.

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Surely as it is post August 9th we'll get the whole of the away stand? For the Raith game tomorrow away fans are only allocated part of that stand.

14 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

When? 🤔

His mum and dad own Conway hair and beauty in Killie. Certain he went to Kilmarnock Academy too. 

I thought he was from Coylton?

16 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m actually starting to look forward to Saturday now, not entirely sure why but I think it’ll be good to see three half decent attacking players on the pitch for us. Still got some hope for this campaign, hopefully it isn’t completely extinguished on Saturday. 

C9AE3AB6-A059-4E38-AC16-92104E4B9304.jpeg

Might be silly question but I have 2 season tickets for my kids they say terracing child tickets does that mean we cant get into Somerset Road end?

The gate between the SRE and north terracing was opened at the Edinburgh City game and people were moving freely between them

1 minute ago, malkyshotton said:

The gate between the SRE and north terracing was opened at the Edinburgh City game and people were moving freely between them

Ok thanks for letting me know im guessing we do still have to go in terrace gates through 

21 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

Might be silly question but I have 2 season tickets for my kids they say terracing child tickets does that mean we cant get into Somerset Road end?

Terracing season ticket holders have the choice of entering through the North Terrace turnstiles or Somerset Road End turnstiles.

50 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

When? 🤔

His mum and dad own Conway hair and beauty in Killie. Certain he went to Kilmarnock Academy too. 

They stay in Barassie just now as live beside one of my mates.

27 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Troon. His dad has, or had, a salon in Kilmarnock. I'm sure Craig had one as well, though I'm not sure if it's still there.

That was a decade ago, when playing for Dundee United against Ross County in the final. Great game for him. 

His parents own the shop literally around the corner from the police station in Kilmarnock. I have no clue where they live 😅 could be Barassie or Coylton, I don't rightly know. 

Though as a barber staying in Troon, I've never heard anything of him kicking about 🤔 Though that's not to say he wasn't here 😊 May have been in one of the bigger unisex shops, as conway hair and beauty have a good reputation. 

Screenshot_20210806_135340_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210806_135232.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It's been torrential rain here for most of the day, can anyone see tomorrows game being at risk of waterlogged pitch? 

Just been speaking to my mum down in Troon who said its been a mix of sunny / cloudy all day, so might be alright. Paisley just had a torrential downpour with a bit of thunder but cleared up as quickly as it came on.