The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I can't be arsed tbqh. 

Another reason Duffy should be punted. Losing to the DKBs at Somerset should be a sackable offence imo.

Can't say I'm buzzing for it but I'll be there. 

Don't think the defeat the last time was totally on Duffy. He never felt the need bulldoze his way into a killie player and give away a needless penalty. 

23 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I can't see us taking more than 1000 too killie .

Which'll be an embarrassment 

I like how coming in to this season we were all absolutely buzzing with the derbies in the league but with the shit mess we're in i think every fan is dreading them now. 

Edited by rb123!

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Which'll be an embarrassment 

I like how coming in to this season we were all absolutely buzzing with the derbies in the league but with the shit mess we're in i think every fan is dreading them now. 

Yeah it will be .you can't really blame people .not much fun getting beat by your greatest rivals. I'm sure 10 + year ago when we we're in the 2nd division we sold that away end out .I just wish we had the team of 3 years ago now. We would have destroyed they dkb .

11 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Can't say I'm buzzing for it but I'll be there. 

Don't think the defeat the last time was totally on Duffy. He never felt the need bulldoze his way into a killie player and give away a needless penalty. 

We never lost to them at Somerset even when there were two divisions between us. Duffy opted to play the wrestler at centre back and the he suplexs someone. What did he expect? 🤣

46 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Duffy’s issue in the Kilmarnock game was setting up so negatively in the second half, against a side that were quite blatantly there for the taking. 

And the exact same thing will happen on 2nd January...

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

I can't be arsed tbqh. 

Another reason Duffy should be punted. Losing to the DKBs at Somerset should be a sackable offence imo.

Come on, you'll be made very welcome, and don't be too upset at losing to us as you've lost to just about every other team in the league as well. 🙄

You will have a better chance this time than the last time as we are seriously shite at home.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Come on, you'll be made very welcome, and don't be too upset at losing to us as you've lost to just about every other team in the league as well. 🙄

You will have a better chance this time than the last time as we are seriously shite at home.

Tommy Wright be in charge by then? Heard his pedestal is very shaky atm. 

Apart from the article saying he unearthed John McGinn......like Neilson saying he unearthed Shankland, Its came as bit of a surprise.

Time will tell if it is a good move, he has experience and is a former player, local as well. It is something that will hopefully take the pressure off Smith and improve things off and on the park. 

Positive appointment in my opinion.  

On 10/12/2021 at 09:51, GaryMc93 said:

If this is his home address then Smith should get in touch as we badly need some consultancy on the football side of things.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC714736/officers

All my exclusives are actually based on checking the clubs twitter followers. Should just pretend to be ITK.      

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'd imagine there's no way Mathie took that job with the plan of working with Duffy long term... 

Surely

While Jack Ross still seems a bit unrealistic it now seems a lot more realistic than before. 

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

While Jack Ross still seems a bit unrealistic it now seems a lot more realistic than before. 

Looking at an article Mathie seemed to leave after hibs failed to sign McGrath on deadline day which Jack Ross wasn't happy with so not exactly sure if they'll be best pals after that