The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

49 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Theoretically if you could take one of these out of contract player from each of these teams who would you realistically pick 952D1ABC-8C71-475F-A932-8FA09FCD60B8.thumb.jpeg.5e70bed3dbff2027b1015de007f7d7ac.jpeg

Wouldn't go picking one from every team 🤔 though there's a few decent players there.

'Who in this list would be an upgrade?' so Liam Smith and Nicky Devlin immediately! Goes without saying.

As an annoying wee shit that he is, I think Jay Henderson would be an upgrade to Ashford or JML.

Shaughnessy for whenever Musonda decides to be injured again.

6 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Theoretically if you could take one of these out of contract player from each of these teams who would you realistically pick 952D1ABC-8C71-475F-A932-8FA09FCD60B8.thumb.jpeg.5e70bed3dbff2027b1015de007f7d7ac.jpeg

Jackson Longridge and Liam Smith come on home. 

6 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Wouldn't go picking one from every team 🤔 though there's a few decent players there.

'Who in this list would be an upgrade?' so Liam Smith and Nicky Devlin immediately! Goes without saying.

As an annoying wee shit that he is, I think Jay Henderson would be an upgrade to Ashford or JML.

Shaughnessy for whenever Musonda decides to be injured again.

Any time we sign a player after they played for ict they have been dug meat look at Tom Walsh and mcalear for example 

1 hour ago, Iain said:

If you can't get Devlin then maybe O'Donnell has one year left in him.

Think Nicky is due stepping up from Livi rather than down.  

1 hour ago, Iain said:

If you can't get Devlin then maybe O'Donnell has one year left in him.

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Aye, Hearts been rumoured I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Any time we sign a player after they played for ict they have been dug meat look at Tom Walsh and mcalear for example 

Tom Walsh is a charlatan and only played for Ayr because they were nearby to his home town of Troon. Waste of a wage and should have been catapulted back to the Highlands with Joe Chalmers.

McAlear clearly thinks he's better than Ayr, Does nothing to show that and looks out of place most game days. Don't let me get started on him taking those shite corners.

I thought of Henderson because of his dad being an Ayr player a couple of times and of course, he manages a team just outside of K*llie*.

Your right though, he'd probably turn up at Somerset and give everything half arsed, leaving in a huff at the end of the season, blaming someone else for him being shite.

19 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

I'd have Nicky Devlin back in a heartbeat....but especially if we get promoted (we'll need players with that experience). 

Think Liam Smith would be more likely than Nicky though , but only if we go up .if we stay down I reckon Bullen might stick with the three young right backs we have , with an aim of improving them . 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Martindale has said as such, hes had offers they can't compete with financially.