The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

No idea, seen it mentioned here or twitter weeks ago so didn’t have a clue who it was, put 2+2 together when he said English winger. 

There was some numpty on the Twitter version of SRE that constantly posts names of players apparently signing but they don’t exist. The one from Sunderland was the latest case. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

There was some numpty on the Twitter version of SRE that constantly posts names of players apparently signing but they don’t exist. The one from Sunderland was the latest case. 

Aw right a see haha, to be fair it’s the type of signing we would make so easy to be fooled by it. 

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Aw right a see haha, to be fair it’s the type of signing we would make so easy to be fooled by it. 

I must’ve been lured in about four or five times by him only to be googling someone that doesn’t exist. 

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I'm convinced that's @Richey Edwards making up the rumours. 

1 hour ago, railwayend said:

MacKenzie Carse on loan was mentioned also .

Thought a couple of weeks ago he might be a target as he started following the club's Twitter. Although his is private so difficult to tell who else he followed but no other Championship clubs, I checked that much.