The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Looks like you have Reading, McGinty, Stanger, McAllister, Murdoch, Dempsey, Amartey, Murphy and Dipo all starting, possibly Pendlebury, but can't make him out.

Were you seeing pictures/updates? Can't see anything from the club, st Mirren or voice 

3 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

St Mirren training centre and no fans permitted 

I went to the last "no fans permitted" game against us at Ralston.  There was an open gate and nobody about, wasn't exactly clandestine activity to get in.  

Just now, itzdrk said:

I went to the last "no fans permitted" game against us at Ralston.  There was an open gate and nobody about, wasn't exactly clandestine activity to get in.  

The first rule about closed door friendlies is that you don’t talk about closed door friendlies. 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Why ? He is a signed Ayr player 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because it doesn’t fit a narrative that people are trying to play or did you think he wasn’t fit? 

I meant more for the fact there's always a risk of an injury being picked up that could jeopardise any transfer this summer. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

The first rule about closed door friendlies is that you don’t talk about closed door friendlies. 

Should've signed the boy Nani 

2 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

I meant more for the fact there's always a risk of an injury being picked up that could jeopardise any transfer this summer. 

I could see that happening if a bid had been accepted and the player was on his way but the way things are going I can see him playing some games for us this season before getting a move. 

16 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Let's get Smith and Rose on frees, spend the Dipo money on Danny Harvey and tempt the big farmer out of retirement and I'd be a happy honest man.

I long for that team. Loved every one of the handsome b*****ds.