The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

The match preview videos etc from EK shits all over us, shows us up for some sort of Mickey Mouse outfit. 

We'll get the score tomorrow afternoon and a wee #weeayrunited at the end of it.  Like we deserve. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

We'll get the score tomorrow afternoon and a wee #weeayrunited at the end of it.  Like we deserve. 

If we really behave we might even get a picture from David Smiths own personal twitter. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

If we really behave we might even get a picture from David Smiths own personal twitter. 

If it's not a coy Huw Edwards style over the shoulder shot I'm not interested

25 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Club not even bothering to tweet the team. Communication really is a disgrace at the moment. Can't moan though as they tweet #weareunited after everything. 

Things have reverted back to the pre Mathie days communication wise recently, which is pretty worrying. At least our lowland league opponents can tell us who scored for us. 

3 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

No Dipo and no trialists seemingly, oh dear....

This Is Fine GIF

Yeah, at this point I don’t think we are signing anyone before Saturday…

Not that Dipo would be playing this weekend anyway, but the sheer horror at the standard of our side when predicting it is going to be funny. 

I wonder if JML/Ashford are on the bench given they were no shows at the weekend…

Edited by No_Problemo

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yeah, at this point I don’t think we are signing anyone before Saturday…

Not that Dipo would be playing this weekend anyway, but the sheer horror at the standard of our side when predicting it is going to be funny. 

I wonder if JML/Ashford are on the bench given they were no shows at the weekend…

Ashford was sitting on the bench on Saturday so not sure if he’s injured or not. 

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Ashford was sitting on the bench on Saturday so not sure if he’s injured or not. 

Ahh okay - assuming so then!

If JML isn’t about then I’m assuming it’ll be McKenzie out wide at the weekend, which only adds to the fun.