The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Looks like we are continuing our tradition of treating these league cup group matches as extended pre season games.....

I think our team is just lower league one standard, rather than anything else tbh. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

This isn’t one I would be blaming Bullen for tbf, he has been given utter shite to work with at the moment. 

He's approved the signing of or new contracts for everyone in that team.  

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

This isn’t one I would be blaming Bullen for tbf, he has been given utter shite to work with at the moment. 

But we have the biggest budget to work with, players love it at Ayr.

it’s almost like we are fed total shite 

Just now, itzdrk said:

He's approved the signing of or new contracts for everyone in that team.  

It’s more the players that aren’t in that team that’s the issue. There’s a likelihood that four new signings will slot straight into that side. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

It’s more the players that aren’t in that team that’s the issue. There’s a likelihood that four new signings will slot straight into that side. 

As much as someone on here last night said that Bullen claimed to be taking the league cup more seriously this year as you say above they haven't even attempted to build a team to get out the group.  

We are starting the game with at least 4 a players we already know aren’t good enough so there shouldn’t be a surprise. The bench looks horrid also. If Dipo didn’t leave this window I doubt even his goals would have saved us.

As long as we don’t waste the money we get for him