The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I thought Connor Smith was a winger however Transfer markt seem to have him down primarily as a CAM. Would be a decent signing imo, Accies fans seemed desperate to get him back. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Just watched the "Press conference" with Bullen and Albinson

Yep, seems totally scripted, dont ask any more questions on the hot topic.

Horrible how it moved on suddenly despite how important the information was.

Get Chick Young in to ask the hard ones, where has Stuart Wilson gone from these things?

Edited by diege

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The “he’s just a volunteer” line only goes so far considering the new hierarchy were quick enough to hunt the volunteer who was previously doing the highlights.

aye, the two other folk that are hanging about.....Again, who cares?  The "new hierarchy"  makes my toes curl.  This  isn't 70's new york.  One guy has a job that wasn't there before... 

4 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

It'll be Liam Bridcutt tomorrow

He hasn’t dropped below league one in England and was in the championship last season - although didn’t play much…

I imagine his wages will be about that of our entire starting side. 

I imagine the SFA registration office is open Saturday mornings so more likely going to be a domestic loan, if our intention is for them to be involved in the Livi game. Just warn them not to get booked or they'll be written off inside 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Nah not really, he was bashing Adeloye for no reason on a few occasions and once when he wasn’t even playing. It was well documented at the time

Well it kind of is, it would be harder for you to prove he's a racist than him to prove he's not so I'm not sure calling him one on a public forum is the brightest thing to do. especially when people at the club clearly read the forum. 

And I think the comment you are hinting at was actually made by the person on co-coms.  

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

I imagine the SFA registration office is open Saturday mornings so more likely going to be a domestic loan, if our intention is for them to be involved in the Livi game. Just warn them not to get booked or they'll be written off inside 10 minutes.

Deal could have been done today, they like to have all the media and pictures done before they announce it so it may have been to late to announce it tonight. 

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

He's only played 4 times in a year, of its him he's going to take a lot of time to be natch fit.

He’s pretty much exactly the type of midfield signing we needed but I can’t really see someone dropping down to us from the English Championship. Would take him a while to get near his top levels though. 

The worst thing about Calum was during Covid when I had to watch streams and he literally hyperventilated when the opposition were in our half. He also had no idea what was happening... Dobbie with a phenomenal shot there and it was like a pass back. I quickly discovered the mute button. I don't watch the "press conferences" because of his asinine questioning.

On the upside, as I try to continue to be positive - at least our new player signing videos aren't like hostage or kidnap footage anymore.

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

On the upside, as I try to continue to be positive - at least our new player signing videos aren't like hostage or kidnap footage anymore.

You'd think the Ayr Jewsons would have too much CCTV for that to be practical.

6 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

We don’t seem to have been linked to him at all, which is strange as he seems to be exactly what we need in there. 

I would be delighted with that one 🤞

We haven't been linked with anyone (except Stanger) that we've signed tbh.