The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

I'm pleased with it from his stint last season here.

Chalmers unpredictability and bit of flair would have been very useful at times last season. Especially latterly when we huffed and puffed up front alot, particularly when Dipo was getting double marked all the time.

Be interesting how Murphy and Chalmers fit together once Murphy recovers.

This is my only issue with the Chalmers signing, I really like him as a player but a fit Murphy and McGeady are arguably ahead of him in the pecking order and Amartey also looks good, so the challenge is fitting them all in together (when fit) as all of them are too good to be fringe / bit part players, especially when other areas of the team are struggling badly in terms of quality and strength in depth.

What it does mean is that we've probably got one of the best supporting attacks / wingers in the league and if Rose turns out to be a decent goalscorer then we could end up very exciting to watch.

Of course, it's all pointless unless we can sign a couple of quality centre mids and at least one quality full back.....

13 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Inverness are not going to be happy....👀👀👀👀

Dundee United must view The Caley as a threat. It’s the only explanation!