The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Tommy_ayr said:

2/1 now? What’s changed?

IMG_3453.jpeg

People betting on him will have lowered the price (unless you know that’s how it works).

I stuck £10 on Courts and £10 on Brown at better odds that what you’ve posted. Dick Campbell is hilarious man didn’t think I’d see his name on the betting.

Edited by Ayr23

23 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Screenshot(1).thumb.png.ed622964fb4ede1583418b8fac5b33df.png

This should earn me the gilet IMO.

I won't even wear the gilet. I'll suit up for the occasion.

The Caley top of the league?  Fucking good 1 m8.

4 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

People betting on him will have lowered the price (unless you know that’s how it works).

I stuck £10 on Courts and £10 on Brown at better odds that what you’ve posted. Dick Campbell is hilarious man didn’t think I’d see his name on the betting.

Your £10 on Courts and Brown seems to have been enough to lower their price as well. It doesn't take much in a small betting market to lower prices.

14 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Please don’t have us waiting weeks for an announcement. Short sharp get the guy in and get signings done 

If they interview Boyer, Brown and Mulgrew and they say no when they talk money or expectations, it’s the next three and the next. 

Is Boyer going to want to spend nights and weekends watching the academy? Possibly, is Brown or Mulgrew? 

8 minutes ago, Toepoker said:

Your £10 on Courts and Brown seems to have been enough to lower their price as well. It doesn't take much in a small betting market to lower prices.

I DM'd Mcbookie yesterday to see about prices and they were saying they had info we were speaking to someone, only for them to send a picture of that Transfer Scotland on Twitter saying we were looking at him :lol:

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If they interview Boyer, Brown and Mulgrew and they say no when they talk money or expectations, it’s the next three and the next. 

Is Boyer going to want to spend nights and weekends watching the academy? Possibly, is Brown or Mulgrew? 

To be fair I read an article about him yesterday where he basically said he has had to sacrifice seeing his family in his pursuit of travelling around the globe to learn different football related things, doing degrees etc. I'm assuming he'd bring a high level of commitment and attention to detail off the back of that. I'm sure some of the Dundee fans would be well placed to say how much extra he took on over and above first team things. 

52 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Presumably seasoned managers are going to be abundantly aware of what the job entails at a professional football club.

7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Presumably seasoned managers are going to be abundantly aware of what the job entails at a professional football club.

"I can't do games on Sundays or Wednesday nights because that's when I'm allowed to see the weans."

4 hours ago, Nelson said:

Was Doak not about 11 when he left Ayr?  Pushing it a bit to say we played any real roll in his development.  Unfortunately such obviously talented players are never going to stay at clubs like Ayr and will be poached away by the big elite academies,.

I was only pointing out Doak had been with us,nothing more,nothing less. 

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

We spoke in our group chat the other day about how Darren Youngs name was always in the mix and here we are years later and there he is :lol: Sure he was interviewed along with McCall.

He was a bawhair away from the job when Kerr got it apparently. To the point where he thought himself he had it. 

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Screenshot(1).thumb.png.ed622964fb4ede1583418b8fac5b33df.png

This should earn me the gilet IMO.

I won't even wear the gilet. I'll suit up for the occasion.

i'm currently in my third season and currently battling relegation in the premiership after going up reckon some Co-Manager agreement here you get Bangala and i'll sort the rest

11 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

i'm currently in my third season and currently battling relegation in the premiership after going up reckon some Co-Manager agreement here you get Bangala and i'll sort the rest

I finished 2nd in the Premiership and won the ViaPlay Cup on FM23 in my second season. That would have got me a statue built in real life.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I finished 2nd in the Premiership and won the ViaPlay Cup on FM23 in my second season. That would have got me a statue built in real life.

Finishing 2nd in the Championship and getting to a cup QF would be enough for a statue for some.

14 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Beat ICT 7-0 away one season…Where’s my medal.

19 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

in the season i got promoted i made it to the league cup final beating St Mirren, Rangers and Aberdeen on route to the finals, my statue should be #imminent

9 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

in the season i got promoted i made it to the league cup final beating St Mirren, Rangers and Aberdeen on route to the finals, my statue should be #imminent

Game is an absolute time sink. Not good when you've got a 4000 word assignment to write for uni!