The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Davie White: "We had to control some of the emotions of the players and staff because it's not easy when a manager goes away. I was pleased with the consistency of the patience we showed today - in the end our quality shone through and it's massive for a club like Ayr to be in the next round."

Really makes you wonder why he was sacked at all.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Rangers or Celtic. In and out, take the money (God knows we'll need it)then focus on avoiding relegation.

Certainly not a red worthy post because I can see your working but both of these horrendous teams are what ruins Scottish football. And Scottish society. Would be delighted if we are never subjected to these mutants ever again.The sooner they f**k off to ‘the Northern Europe super league’ or whatever league will take them the better. Even better if they relocate to Dublin and London.

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Rangers or Celtic. In and out, take the money (God knows we'll need it)then focus on avoiding relegation.

Celtic away for me, we at least havent played them since 2002 . We can wear the Moff testimonial kit for it. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Celtic away for me, we at least havent played them since 2002 . We can wear the Moff testimonial kit for it. 

Scott Brown will be our manager by then too, so a massive hero's welcome for all