The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Derek Young seems to be an SFA performance school coach. 

Would be very on brand for the club to appoint someone that hadn’t even been mentioned anywhere. 

FWIW I think it’ll be Brown and I’d be okay with that. 

Just now, Ayr23 said:

O’Dea or Gray for the compensation candidate?

Gray was the name I heard today alongside Courts and Brown but he would require compo, yeah. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Gray was the name I heard today alongside Courts and Brown but he would require compo, yeah. 

I’m pretty positive Mcageady was bigging Gray up as a good potential  manager when he was on OG. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Grey is bald, Brown used to be bald and Courts is not so that must be the pecking order, extra points if they own a gillet.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would be very on brand for the club to appoint someone that hadn’t even been mentioned anywhere. 

FWIW I think it’ll be Brown and I’d be okay with that. 

He's no even the head coach of the academy so I just canny see it :lol:

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Grey is bald, Brown used to be bald and Courts is not so that must be the pecking order, extra points if they own a gillet.

Brown chose to be bald though so doesn’t count…

I guess you could look at that as extra points for commitment though. 

Edited by No_Problemo

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Courts > Brown > Gray

Choosing to pay for the only one with no first team experience would be interesting.

32 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not keen on Gray but I'd be ok with either Courts or Brown. It's going to be a challenge to keep us up but if they can, I think either has a fair chance of building something over a couple of seasons.

Can someone explain what Brown achieved at Fleetwood. They look a bit of a basket case of a club from the outside. I base that entirely on the number of managers they burn through. I'm sure Joey Barton was their manager at some point. Charlie Adam is their manager now. Do they always appoint rookies?

27 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye 

Been caretaker on a few occasions and is still in the coaching staff. 

So he's the Hibs version of Lee Bullen.