The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

51 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

For those not on Facebook 

IMG_3095.png

IMG_3096.png

I’m not sure there were many (none that I can remember certainly) who thought Bullen was a bad guy or anything like it. It was pretty clear he was a decent guy who was trying his best, but was unfortunately rubbish at his job. I am cringing though reading his list of highlights, as some of them are written as if they are incredible achievements, but the reality is that a lot of the achievements were clearly despite his tactics/management, not due to it. Nonetheless, a decent guy who hopefully lands on his feet.

On another note, does anyone know if Dimi Konstantopolous is still the GK coach?

23 minutes ago, Peil said:

I'll be honest, I've never come across you before today.

That alone is enough for me.

Oh I'm autistic, one of my sons is dyslexic, being a c**t is unrelated to either of those things. It's just who I am

Relax. It’s a sortmeout alias. A dessent won too. Sortmeout is a c**t but he’s a decent c**t. If we have to have a killie interloper I choose sortmeout. Or Generaral dissaray. Whichever account he chooses to log in to.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Quite a classy post from Bullen on Facebook. Clearly no hard feelings between him and the club. 

It's a shame it didn't work out for Bullen, especially as he was not one of the usual merry go round of has been duds that get linked with any championship vacancy.

I struggle to understand why Bullen didn't ask for an assistant in his first full time manager role. The Falkirk cup defeat and the 0-8 playoff aggregate to Partick really highlighted this weakness. When things headed south Bullen just didn't have the tactical experience to rescue the situation.

While the recruitment last summer certainly didn't help matters, our record for the first six months last year was still very poor. Particularly when Dipo was in the squad.

Overall it's the best move for both parties and I just hope that Scott Brown's appointment kick starts what has been a pretty miserable season.

Kevin Thompson was on the Scottish football podcast, He said that when Brown was announced, he had a look at where Ayr were and they weren't in deep relegation trouble. He thought that when Bullen was sacked and Ayr were 9th, they were in a worse position than they actually are. Maybe it was a bit harsh to sack Bullen so early. 

In translation, I know f**k all about Ayr, I had a quick scan at the table prior to recording this. 

That's the thing with Bullen seamed a genuine good guy and you can see why Dunfermline and Wednesday fans love him ultimately though he's probably suited to being an assistant not the main man, it's not like the Hopkin situation where the guy was hated, any way we now have Brown and Whittaker and I have real hope these two can take us up a level and we start getting the same progress on the pitch as we have had off it.

32 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Basically people who want to act like a c**t but don't want the consequences of acting like a c**t.

Ayr are my second team I'm not breaking any laws in here or being a c**t

I don't see why your all wetting the bed cos I've choosen to give my opinion on the appointment 

Same as everyone else had?Would went on my way but no you all had to get the last word in

If Rangers were gonna lose to anybody would choose it to be Ayr but someone can't see that happening 

Ive already wished Brown and Whittaker my regaurds but forgive me if ive reservations on the appointment 

Davidson is a far better manager than he is won a League and Scottish cup

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

Ayr are my second team I'm not breaking any laws in here or being a c**t

I don't see why your all wetting the bed cos I've choosen to give my opinion on the appointment 

Same as everyone else had?Would went on my way but no you all had to get the last word in

If Rangers were gonna lose to anybody would choose it to be Ayr but someone can't see that happening 

Ive already wished Brown and Whittaker my regaurds but forgive me if ive reservations on the appointment 

Davidson is a far better manager than he is won a League and Scottish cup

Your (sic) just trying to (sic) hard now. Should have stoped 4.00. Icarus.

5 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Your (sic) just trying to (sic) hard now. Should have stoped 4.00. Icarus.

Aren't trying hard about anything I'm being real and being genuine and not a happy clapper like the others lets see the level of the signings you would think James Brown will be of the the spiders?

Edited by General dissaray

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Nice touch with the edit @Sortmeout

Are you suggesting that after boring the Kilmarnock fans in to leaving the site with his shite patter.......and most Ayr fans having him on ignore because of his shite patter.....Sortmeout has resorted to creating an alter ego to fool people in to talking to him?

Interesting.