The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

To be honest, as terrible as it is, he can do whatever he likes. Nobody cares anyway. It's more the fact that he's working for the club in an official capacity and still doing this stuff that is not on.

It's got to be one or the other. To be honest I'd rather he stuck to the Boab stuff, we get to ignore that if we choose.

Shouting Jeezy peeps repeatedly down the tannoy can't be avoided though if you're at the game. It's tinpot.

9 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Someone has to say something.

Maybe put it politely to the club instead of sending yet more repeatedly misspelled abuse to people on Twitter?

Just now, Thumper said:

Maybe put it politely to the club instead of sending yet more repeatedly misspelled abuse to people on Twitter?

I did fix the spelling 👍

Who would I actually go to with this though?

Just now, Roxanne's man said:

I did fix the spelling 👍

Who would I actually go to with this though?

Whoever's email addresses you can find. There's surely an official contact one, as well as one for season ticket issues. At any rate that beats danger-level posts on social media.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Whoever's email addresses you can find. There's surely an official contact one, as well as one for season ticket issues. At any rate that beats danger-level posts on social media.

I never posted it. Though I am very sick and tired of him, like many.

Will look for contacts at Ayr just now 👍

He just try’s to insert himself in to everything, that’s my problem with him. 
Trying to be centre stage, a new manager gets announced and he’s trying to get retweets on a song he wrote about him to get some traction. 
The Boaby Beer, the Boaby pie, the fucking Boaby bins. When he was told to pull it back he went off in the huff. 

He really needs some self awareness. 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

He was absolutely hopeless but I’ve got a lot of time for Markus. Took to and integrated himself in the club really well and I really wanted him to succeed. Seems to be doing well with his podcast covering the Bundesliga. 

Has he taken up pro wrestling yet. He'd be well suited.

13 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

How bout yer man Marcel Oakley

Not a bad shout 👍

Was looking a players that could potentially step up a league from Edinburgh City, thinking they might want away after the point deduction.

Then I remembered that it was Edinburgh city and they're Barry white.