The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

Never encouraging when they start walking back the number of additions they're expecting to make.

Dont think they have.  They were talking about getting 3, we have 1 in already and "at least" 1 more before the international deadline.  Sounds like we will get 3 in to me even if it means the third ends up being a domestic loan.  

In: Sanders

Out: O. Ecrepont, F. Ecrepont, Young, Senga, Ahui

Probably wouldn't really count Ollie going, but that is 4 players who played and some regularly.  Sanders probably covering Ahui, one to cover Young/Senga and an attacker, with another full back at a stretch.  I wonder if Murdoch is maybe not too far away since we've seen him in training.

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

In: Sanders

Out: O. Ecrepont, F. Ecrepont, Young, Senga, Ahui

Probably wouldn't really count Ollie going, but that is 4 players who played and some regularly.  Sanders probably covering Ahui, one to cover Young/Senga and an attacker, with another full back at a stretch.  I wonder if Murdoch is maybe not too far away since we've seen him in training.

I think he is running again don’t know if he’s actually training 

In the January window, you will only get loan signings and players that have negotiated an exit from their teams. 
Seen as we have been rotten for 6 months, I don’t see anyone walking away from 18 months left on a deal to sign for a team that was getting relegated two weeks ago. 
If we can get one permanent and one/two loans next month I think we will be doing well. 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Right back that can cover left back? A proper number 10/striker or a more forward thinking midfielder 

That would be ideal.  Musonda can cover left back, so that might come into their thinking as well.

10 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Great wee film, very much like Local Hero.

And the one about Ice cream 😅 

Local Hero is my favourite film without a doubt. 

Hopefully the panda is hinting at another signing, who will get us somewhere and become a Local Hero 👍 (sorry)

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

i know we have a reserve game on today against Queen Of The South wondering to see if the likes of Sanders or Musonda will get some game time in that or not?

I don’t imagine Musonda will, as has played loads on top of all the travel. Obviously a good opportunity to get Sanders game time though. 

As for Stevie May, nine goals and seven assists  last season is a very decent return up a league.  

He was actually one I was thinking of the other day as he was round about the Scotland squad when Brown was captain. 

Edited by No_Problemo