The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

Still time I guess, but this is threatening to be a really poor transfer window given the 250k windfall.  We’re short in almost every department and with 3 leaving, we’re also short of numbers.

£250k was gone before start of this month i think, remember that it wouldn't have all gone into playing budget, it would have been spread about i would imagine 

“Ayr United sign 52 year old bus driver Jock Smith from Liddel’s Coaches on a 1 year rolling contract”

”Graeme Mathie said, I’m delighted to give the fans what they really want and we are pleased to say that Jock will be up to speed in time for us to hire a bus for the cup game at Ibrox a week on Saturday”

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

“Ayr United sign 52 year old bus driver Jock Smith from Liddel’s Coaches on a 1 year rolling contract”

”Graeme Mathie said, I’m delighted to give the fans what they really want and we are pleased to say that Jock will be up to speed in time for us to hire a bus for the cup game at Ibrox a week on Saturday”

He's 52. At least he won't need an assistant.

1 minute ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

£250k probably covers part of the new contracts for the new management team.

Would like to hope they had budgeted for paying the staff regardless of cup draws.