The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

In what way though? 

Looking at his career history he has done well in the national league north on two occasions, but just isn’t good enough to make the step up to the national league. Which is worrying tbh. 

Either the one that can score goals or the one that looks like he can’t score in a brothel. Dipo came from that level and was hardly prolific 

Edited by ryanayr1987

Another gamble I suppose, but Bryden, Rose and McKenzie are just various degrees of not good enough, so we probably won’t be any worse off if he’s pish.  Would be great if we signed someone I’ve actually heard of.

I think Kurt will do well for us tbh.  It's certainly a position that's becoming an issue with Dowds offering very little since before Christmas.  Even if it just gives Dowds a kick it'll be worth it. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

I think Kurt will do well for us tbh.  It's certainly a position that's becoming an issue with Dowds offering very little since before Christmas.  Even if it just gives Dowds a kick it'll be worth it. 

Is this based on Wyscout or just generally being hopeful…

I thought Dowds was better at the weekend, but we definitely need another option. 

If we are looking to punt Rose to Hamilton, Ahui's gone, that is three of the players we signed in the summer through our extensive scouting process gone. 

If these two are shite, I expect an announcement that Glendinning and his laptop have been told to f**k off. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

If we are looking to punt Rose to Hamilton, Ahui's gone, that is three of the players we signed in the summer through our extensive scouting process gone. 

If these two are shite, I expect an announcement that Glendinning and his laptop have been told to f**k off. 

Aye utter pish signings on the whole. Ahui away, Senga and Young away, Pendelbury away before the calendars turned for Sept iirc. Rose going would be a strange one when he's "came onto a game" lately. I'd rather Bryden went and got experience 

If you look at the top scorers in the National League North/South last season the majority of the ones that moved up a level in the summer have since moved back down on loan so clearly a bit of gap for more than just Willoughby. Wouldn't read too much into his lack of goals so far this season and hopefully he's here to be a poacher and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Is this based on Wyscout or just generally being hopeful…

I thought Dowds was better at the weekend, but we definitely need another option. 

I don't have access to Wyscout at the minute so having to check by other means but his stats that I can see are ok enough for what we need until April.  

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

On top of that you've Senga who was anonymous, Young was the only success.

1 out 4 ain't bad...