The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

My day will only be ruined tomorrow by one thing and that’s if someone complains about allocated seating.

There's always 1 that rocks up two minutes before kick off lol

Just chucked a fiver on The Honest Men to win and Aiden McGeady* to score anytime at 130/1 on Skybet.

*Aye, I know he’s done, but can you imagine the hunplosion if all this was to happen? Oooft.

12 hours ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

Collum,Definitely giving them a penalty 

See the Rangers mind games have started. Clement saying that he is happy for Collum to ref.and he will be impartial. Collum will be desperate to show Rangers how impartial he is . I agree a penalty to Rangers is almost a certainty. Mon Ayr!

Had a brief conversation with a "Rangers fan" I went to school with, in town yesterday. I'm not sure he has been within 500 meters of Ibrox. Haven't spoken to him for maybe 20 years.

Him - You having a few drinks and watching the game tomorrow night?

Me - Aye, got a bottle of Champagne in to pop at full time

Him - Or you could stick it up your arse when your having a crywank later

confused what gif | WiffleGif

They are different. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Had a brief conversation with a "Rangers fan" I went to school with, in town yesterday. I'm not sure he has been within 500 meters of Ibrox. Haven't spoken to him for maybe 20 years.

Him - You having a few drinks and watching the game tomorrow night?

Me - Aye, got a bottle of Champagne in to pop at full time

Him - Or you could stick it up your arse when your having a crywank later

confused what gif | WiffleGif

They are different. 

The arrogance of Old Firm fans is staggering. I got a jibe about a visit to a real stadium or some equally tragic patter. I was at work so unfortunately I couldn't tell them to f**k off!

9 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

My day will only be ruined tomorrow by one thing and that’s if someone complains about allocated seating.

I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Basically our whole group have separately bought tickets. I’m hoping it’s all good and the likes of her don’t turn up!

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The arrogance of Old Firm fans is staggering. I got a jibe about a visit to a real stadium or some equally tragic patter. I was at work so unfortunately I couldn't tell them to f**k off!

It's wee patronising pats on the head every other week, like - you should take our youth team on loan, they'd help you win that league. Then when they play you and win - HAHAGIRFUY! 

You have just spent the last year saying we were a wee poor diddy club with no pace in Scottish football and then react like you've beat Real Madrid in the Champions League. 

24 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

what i want: a good overall performance even in a 1-0/2-0 defeat

what we'll get: a Jamie Murphy Injury 10 minutes in, Straight red for Syla and a 6-0 pumping

Relax 

kr_rangers_v_celtic38jpg-js391454357-1.jpg