The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Have to say I'm totally the opposite from you and I cannot wait until it's behind me and I never have to see it other than when entering and leaving.  

It's been a major inconvenience so it fucking better bring in the kind of cash we need to push on.  

Having to be in the SRE with the roasters has been annoying. Not only is the view inferior to the North Terrace but the company is much worse. Hopefully they don't move into the North Terrace.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Having to be in the SRE with the roasters has been annoying. Not only is the view inferior to the North Terrace but the company is much worse. Hopefully they don't move into the North Terrace.

When a pain in the arse stands near you on the north terrace, there is always the hope that they will go behind the goals in the second half, don’t have that luxury just now

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

When a pain in the arse stands near you on the north terrace, there is always the hope that they will go behind the goals in the second half, don’t have that luxury just now

You can always move. You're not a tree.

8 minutes ago, Peil said:

image.thumb.png.38a37fc9c0e0265784ee6e7a41006d51.png
The House I lived in from 1 yr old till I was 11, I had no chance did I?

I have lived in a cooncil flat within this picture for the past 11yrs and raised my children between this and another property close to Somerset. I have one wain at Uni, the other doing a modern apprenticeship and both doing well. I have a half decent job to. There's never much love on this forum for Wallacetoun or Lochside but I guess that's just postcode snobbery lol. It's not where you raise children but how ☺️

39 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I have lived in a cooncil flat within this picture for the past 11yrs and raised my children between this and another property close to Somerset. I have one wain at Uni, the other doing a modern apprenticeship and both doing well. I have a half decent job to. There's never much love on this forum for Wallacetoun or Lochside but I guess that's just postcode snobbery lol. It's not where you raise children but how ☺️

Absolutely, the address doesn't define you, your actions do.

6 minutes ago, Peil said:

Most of the bad things you hear about an area are from people who don't and never have lived there.

Your home is your home. Where it is doesn't matter. It's what you make it.

10 minutes ago, Peil said:

100% bang on . I grew up in a council house south of the river as did all my mates . All of us did just fine . Sometimes school isn't the only place you can learn .

8 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

There's a reason these places have reputations. 

Everywhere has a reputation. KA9 for example, just had a weed factory discovered and a load of teens battering a poor bus driver.... Not seen any of that on my street 😉

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

I resemble that remark.

1 hour ago, Peil said:

This is absolutely true, but it's a hell of a lot easier to come out of your 20s as a doctor rather than a smack dealer if you were lucky enough to grow up in Doonfoot rather than Lochside.

On the other hand, the number of folk I know from Lochside who are total c***s who think that they're better than you is zero.

22 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Everywhere has a reputation. KA9 for example, just had a weed factory discovered and a load of teens battering a poor bus driver.... Not seen any of that on my street 😉

Ok mate.

18 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I resemble that remark.

This is absolutely true, but it's a hell of a lot easier to come out of your 20s as a doctor rather than a smack dealer if you were lucky enough to grow up in Doonfoot rather than Lochside.

On the other hand, the number of folk I know from Lochside who are total c***s who think that they're better than you is zero.

What's the percentage of folk from Lochside that are just total c***s?