The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 hours ago, Somerset 2010 said:

I'm more upset they are charging more for public toilets! That should always be free!

The barriers by the ones down the beach are so weak you can just scoosh past them. They wouldn't keep out a gust of wind. 

10 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Local governments do what they can with the pocket money they are given from the Scottish government who are dishing out what they can from the pocket money they get from Westminster. It doesn’t have to be like this. Mind you, Michelle Mone’s yachts don’t pay for themselves. We have a choice. The neddy bra woman gets a nice boat or we get bins collected, free prescriptions and free educashion.

7 hours. 

Incredible restraint. 

10 hours ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

He drove over my toes outside the hub when he was riding a lowly, untricked out rascal 3000. The stain left on my sambas? Pink and green…you do the math.

Reminds me of one of my fondest memories of Stranraer away where we were all rinsing him about his Diadora trainers and he absolutely lost the plot before telling us to behave.....

Roll on 5 minutes we get off the bus and he starts a fight with a Stranraer fan, within the doorway of the pub......

Miss those away days ....what a laugh.....

29 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Diving into deep dark web, Jake Carroll ex Motherwell a left back without a club and Matt Penney who @itzdrk might know, ex St Pauli and last at Ipswich, Charlton and Motherwell.

If Matt Penney wants to come play for a few weeks that's good for me.  BGM should've tried to get him as an ex-Sheffield player.  

31 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Diving into deep dark web, Jake Carroll ex Motherwell a left back without a club and Matt Penney who @itzdrk might know, ex St Pauli and last at Ipswich, Charlton and Motherwell.

Alright Dryhorce calm down.

Have any of them done well at Lugar Boswell Thistle?

1 hour ago, Andy_AUFC said:

Alright Dryhorce calm down.

Have any of them done well at Lugar Boswell Thistle?

Don't be so silly, if it's no Whitletts Victoria, I'm no ibterested.

13 hours ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

He drove over my toes outside the hub when he was riding a lowly, untricked out rascal 3000. The stain left on my sambas? Pink and green…you do the math.

🎶 they're pink and green and f'king obscene 🎶

Christ I mind when we started that song

3 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

You just know that in 3 weeks time, someone is going to ask here, is there any more on this Penney guy we were supposed to be signing? 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

They were black and blue and cracked in two

Ally Maxwells ribs ALLY MAXWELLS RIBS

it's pink and shrivelled and looks very silly
Ally Maxwell's willy

14 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Local governments do what they can with the pocket money they are given from the Scottish government who are dishing out what they can from the pocket money they get from Westminster. It doesn’t have to be like this. Mind you, Michelle Mone’s yachts don’t pay for themselves. We have a choice. The neddy bra woman gets a nice boat or we get bins collected, free prescriptions and free educashion.

A thousand up-ticks, Shizzleman 😀

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

some laugh if it's not a fullback.

Think it really has to be. Even with Reading back from injury we’re light there.