The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I thought I’d leave it a couple of hours and see if I calmed down but no. Still raging. 

there was a lot going on today that is giving me massive red flags. I could gladly never go back to Somerset again. I actually hated everything about the club at one point. 

The line up, it was shite last week. Even worse this week. The bench was made up of kids and guys Brown brought in that are dreadful kept their place. Players that were fit enough to make the bench last week were out. There could be illness or knocks but the club are telling us nothing but it is amazing that his preferred players all remained fit. 

Stillie was taking the keepers today, the keeper coach wasn’t there. We warmed up in the railway end and ran out to the railway end. Playing towards the Somerset road end. The whole point of doing it the other way is to come out to a welcome to the home support and the atmosphere in the second half if we are chasing a game. The atmosphere was completely flat. This is some Cary Caldwell shite. 

The game its self. Dreadful, every player was dreadful. No one knew what they were doing, no shape, no ideas, second to every ball, every player chasing their first touch. 
Sanders scoring puts him at -9 for the season. He’s early days McGinty x10. Brown was furious with him. Well f**k you Brown, you signed him and you keep playing him despite the mistakes. McHugh is not the right player to play in a 2. He’s asleep half the time. Bryden isn’t a left winger and that’s the nicest thing I can say about him. 
f**k knows what’s going on at the club but it needs to stop. That fucking queue they did at corners was an embarrassment, they tried it 4 times and we didn’t get close to the ball. 

Brown's post match comments blaming individual errors. He’s delusional if he thought that was the main problem today. We were honking against Dunfermline, Inverness and now Queens Park and we are getting worse 

I completely forgot about the whole warming up at the away end and we clearly won the toss and chose to shoot to our end first, was so strange. We joked about how new managers come in and swap dugouts etc and wondered if they were going to do that. 

Paton losing the plot at the end was weird. Guys got massive problems or he’s just a total w**k. Spent a good minute squaring up the the Somerset road end screaming abuse. Not one Ayr player got involved. Which was no surprise. Would have involved breaking sweat 

People commenting that players are injured ...apart from the obvious how do we know this???

Dempsey, Chalmers, Willoughby...new lb guy....where the hell were they? 

The secrecy around injuries is infuriating....it's not the fucking champions league ...

Are they injured or unfavourable.....in the words of ISA...."WE HUV TAE KNOW"...

If they aren't injured and Bryden and McKenzie are starting in their place then questions need to be asked. .

We could do with a bit of Chalmers magic to save our season....and keep us up...

We cannot afford to be relegated...

Also with only one striker fit it appears ...why the f**k are we not recalling Rose who is banging them in for Hamilton???

Asked the media team to ask for an injury update so us as free paying supporters deserve to know ...but doubt it will come.

DEPRESSING .....

1 minute ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

People commenting that players are injured ...apart from the obvious how do we know this???

Dempsey, Chalmers, Willoughby...new lb guy....where the hell were they? 

The secrecy around injuries is infuriating....it's not the fucking champions league ...

Are they injured or unfavourable.....in the words of ISA...."WE HUV TAE KNOW"...

If they aren't injured and Bryden and McKenzie are starting in their place then questions need to be asked. .

We could do with a bit of Chalmers magic to save our season....and keep us up...

We cannot afford to be relegated...

Also with only one striker fit it appears ...why the f**k are we not recalling Rose who is banging them in for Hamilton???

Asked the media team to ask for an injury update so us as free paying supporters deserve to know ...but doubt it will come.

DEPRESSING .....

Chalmers is injured 

Rose can’t play for us this season. 

1 minute ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

And what about the rest????

Well that's stupid we better have a clause what he cant play against us at this rate..

Rose can’t play for us as he can’t be re-registered outside of a window. He also can’t play against us as he’s still on loan from us.

Not that he’d make one bit of difference to this team. He was being hounded out in January. Scoring goals against plumbers and painters doesn’t warrant a mass backtracking.

15 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I completely forgot about the whole warming up at the away end and we clearly won the toss and chose to shoot to our end first, was so strange. We joked about how new managers come in and swap dugouts etc and wondered if they were going to do that. 

I'm maybe being wooshed here but is this pre-match or half time we're talking about?

18 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I thought I’d leave it a couple of hours and see if I calmed down but no. Still raging. 

there was a lot going on today that is giving me massive red flags. I could gladly never go back to Somerset again. I actually hated everything about the club at one point. 

The line up, it was shite last week. Even worse this week. The bench was made up of kids and guys Brown brought in that are dreadful kept their place. Players that were fit enough to make the bench last week were out. There could be illness or knocks but the club are telling us nothing but it is amazing that his preferred players all remained fit. 

Stillie was taking the keepers today, the keeper coach wasn’t there. We warmed up in the railway end and ran out to the railway end. Playing towards the Somerset road end. The whole point of doing it the other way is to come out to a welcome to the home support and the atmosphere in the second half if we are chasing a game. The atmosphere was completely flat. This is some Cary Caldwell shite. 

The game its self. Dreadful, every player was dreadful. No one knew what they were doing, no shape, no ideas, second to every ball, every player chasing their first touch. 
Sanders scoring puts him at -9 for the season. He’s early days McGinty x10. Brown was furious with him. Well f**k you Brown, you signed him and you keep playing him despite the mistakes. McHugh is not the right player to play in a 2. He’s asleep half the time. Bryden isn’t a left winger and that’s the nicest thing I can say about him. 
f**k knows what’s going on at the club but it needs to stop. That fucking queue they did at corners was an embarrassment, they tried it 4 times and we didn’t get close to the ball. 

Brown's post match comments blaming individual errors. He’s delusional if he thought that was the main problem today. We were honking against Dunfermline, Inverness and now Queens Park and we are getting worse 

Heads gone here moment from you m8

Just now, Rb123 said:

I'm maybe being wooshed here but is this pre-match or half time we're talking about?

Pre match we warmed up at the railway end and came onto the field and set up there for the toss. Then at half time we warmed up at the SRE, was very strange. 

Just now, Rb123 said:

Pre match we warmed up at the Railway End. 

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Pre match we warmed up at the railway end and came onto the field and set up there for the toss. Then at half time we warmed up at the SRE, was very strange. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Pre match we warmed up at the Railway End. 

WTF??

That makes no sense..

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

WTF??

That makes no sense..

I don’t think it had any bearing on the result whatsoever. Brown and Whittaker have maybe seen something they don’t like or maybe the pitch was more cut up in the SRE half so they’d rather warm up on the opposite end. 

It wasn’t the reason for Sanders giving a goal away or McHugh and Syla not being able to complete simple five yard passes. 

Edited by D'Jaffo