The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

We could also do murals on the new urinals.

IMG_5798.jpeg.53074d292d921456a92bb376f8f2ff4f.jpeg

I’d sponsor that shit.

He really DOES have a fuckin monkeys heid! 

The only thing worth remaking on about him is that he was the first killie manager I can remember. What’s everybody’s beef with him particularly and not just any other no mark fuckwit to manage Killie? 

7 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

The only thing worth remaking on about him is that he was the first killie manager I can remember. What’s everybody’s beef with him particularly and not just any other no mark fuckwit to manage Killie? 

I reckon it's mostly because there were a lot of games between the teams when he was their manager. Also the fact he went to Lochgilphead to avoid letting anyone else down. 😏

7 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

No beef with him. Great guy. His Killie teams lost multiple cup games to us. 

1 hour ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

He was a fairly successful striker for ‘them’ and became their manager. Reason enough. Outside of this not much else is too remarkable. He was just a very easily detestable dour as f**k w****r. When I say dour, rumour has it that the word dour was invented by his own mother when he reached the age of 2. Clinics in Switzerland show a montage of his interviews so that euthanasia customers don’t change their mind.

1 hour ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

I think he was the player Louis Thow ESq booked while protesting Davie Kennedys hand ball that prevented a Kilmarnock goal and then missed the penalty. 
He played a lot against Ayr around that time before becoming manager and was a bit of a Brian Graham type. 

5 hours ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Ask your da, he wil give hunners of reasons not to like him @Buckfast will clear it up

Edited by pogo1910

It sounds like we are putting out a similar state of a squad as we did against Airdrie - touching on miracle stuff to get anything tomorrow with that side. 

Arbroath managing a wee draw would be lovely!

I can see us sneaking a win tomorrow, to break the duck on the WLW cycle. 

A wee Arbroath win would be much appreciated but take the draw and hope Dundee beat Queens.... if special brew did weekends 😉

22 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It sounds like we are putting out a similar state of a squad as we did against Airdrie - touching on miracle stuff to get anything tomorrow with that side. 

Well, one of the hallmarks of a successful team is that they play with a consistent starting eleven every week...

23 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Arbroath managing a wee draw would be lovely!

👀👀👀👀

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mate informs me the player of the year is the 27th and at Vinyl. 

I usually drag my cousin along but I've got no appetite for it this season. No real stand out this year. I'd probably give it to Murphy 

Give it Sam Ashford.