The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

After spending all morning sticking up for folk who hadn’t bought their season ticket yet, the deadline has now been reached.

Get them bought.

Good signing for you lot based on his impact at Morton. If you can keep Dowds (not sure if he’s already moved on) then that’s a decent strike partnership.

If you sign the wide player who I think you are looking at then that could work well with Oakley.

Just now, United1973 said:

Think you might find the one in white won't be there 

McGinty /Broadfoot partnership rumour I heard from a morton workmate, Morten implosion incoming 

2 hours ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

You judgemental ****** I must have spent 10's of thousands of hard earned money followed Ayr over the years. Now, rather than leading with my heart, I have to think with my head over family budgets. It's any companies main aim to get punters to part with their cash and so far we have Bryden, Mcwhater and paddy fuckin Reading to judge on whether it's worth spending our money on.... I'm begging for AUFC to give me something to spank my £ on, but it is no longer handed over in blind faith.... nor should anyone ne made to feel they must.

Will your family budget increase if Ayr sign better players or will you just cut the family budget if they do sign better players? If so it feels like your are still following your heart not your head.

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Good signing for you lot based on his impact at Morton. If you can keep Dowds (not sure if he’s already moved on) then that’s a decent strike partnership.

If you sign the wide player who I think you are looking at then that could work well with Oakley.

Linked with Lewis Smith of Hamilton if that’s who you’re referring to. Think he’ll go to Livi though. 

Would be great if we could get Dowds though. 

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Apparently we have offered Dowds a deal just need to wait and see.